HRmarketer Insight software streams thousands of conference hashtags. I’m pretty sure nobody streams more conference hashtags. It gives Insight customers quite a bit of, well, insight to help fuel their social and influencer marketing campaigns. Not to mention information like what events vendors, analysts and influencers engage with.
One list that we are assembling from this data is a ranking of the Most Mentioned Twitter IDs across all events we stream. I believe such a list would trump all other influencer lists as far as validity. Stay tuned for that list.
In the meantime here is a list of the top 10 conferences in the HR (and related) space that generated the most Twitter engagement the last 12-months, ranked by total number of unique tweets for the event. The ranking is a tad skewed toward larger events but it’s interesting nonetheless. A mixture of technology, healthcare and vendor user conferences. And of course, the National Retail Federation’s annual Big Show which is a popular event for many HR related suppliers like background screening, time and attendance and other HR and talent management vendors.
- SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition (Annual) 94,450 #SHRM15
2. Salesforce User Conference – Dreamforce 84,513 tweets #DF15
3. Oracle User Conference – OpenWorld (Annual) 83,656 #OOW15
4. National Retail Federation (NRF) Retail’s BIG Show 71,672 #NRF16
5. Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 56,671 HIMSS16
6. Gartner – US Symposium / ITxpo 53,490 #GartnerSym
7. Americas SAP Users Group (ASUG) – SAPPHIRE NOW Conference 49,662 #SAPPHIRENOW
8. HR Technology Conference & Expo 47,980 #HRTechConf
9. Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development (ASCD) 42,394 #ASCD15
10. Women in Technology International (WITI) Women in Technology Summit 36,839 #womenintech
Do Your Social Marketing Better With HRmarketer Insightsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on Get it Done! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise. We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.