Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
- LifeDojo Secures $5.1 Million in Series A funding to Expand Global Behavior Change and Health Coaching Platform
- Jobaline raises $3.5 million to expand hourly jobs platform and grow its team by 25%
- New Age School Raises $2.3 Million to Train Techies
- Gamifying business software: Stormburst Studios secures £150k from Mercia
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- SoFi to Acquire Zenbanx, Allowing It to Be More Like a Bank
- HALO Acquires Michael C. Fina Recognition
- Career Step Acquires Panacea Healthcare Solution’s Revenue Capture and Coding and Documentation Divisions
- Webster acquires life sciences recruiter PLR
- NFP Acquires Mattecheck & Associates
- Global performance improvement solutions provider GP Strategies Acquires McKinney Rogers
- AllOne Health Announces the Acquisition of Reach EAP
- George Mason University Partners with Revature to Train the Next Generation of Tech Talent in the Greater Washington Area
- OneLogin Becomes a Workday Certified Solution Partner
- EdCast and Watershed Partner to Deliver Personalized Learning Solutions
- MightyRecruiter Partners with Industry Influencers to Identify 2017 Hiring Trends and Predictions
- PepsiCo’s Frito-Lay Division Partners with Schools to Create First-Ever Industrial Maintenance Program
- EBI and Acuity Cloud Solutions Announce Partnership
- Steve LaMotta Joins HR Tech Advisor as Chief Collaborator
- HRsoft to Host HR Technology Webinar with HRIS Expert Marc S. Miller
- Troubled startup Zenefits just laid off almost half its staff
- A Federal Judge Has Blocked the $54 Billion Anthem-Cigna Merger
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.