Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
- Entelo Raises $20 Million Series C to Modernize Recruiting
- Textio raises $20 million to help companies do English good
- Sense raises $10 million to improve communication with independent contractors
- Talla Raises $8.3M Series A to Answer Your Everyday Work Questions Using A.I.
- EaseCentral, an industry-leading SaaS platform solution for benefits & HR, today announced the closing of a $6.5 million Series A funding
- Regroup Therapy Secures $6m in Series A Funding
- Attensi AS, Provider of Gamified 3D Simulations and Training Solutions, Receives Investment from Viking Venture
- SBA Awards Funding to Nonprofit Organizations Providing “Boots to Business” Entrepreneurship Training
- TEGNA Announces Definitive Agreement to Sell CareerBuilder to Apollo Global Management affiliated-Funds and Ontario Teachers’
- Warburg Pincus to buy 43 percent in India’s Tata Tech for $360 million
- Private equity firm pays £700 million for major training provider
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- SafetySkills Partners with the University of South Florida and American Safety Council to Offer OSHA-Authorized Training
- Beeline Partners with Talent Cloud Pioneer, Genesys
- Beaker & Alcami Launch Groundbreaking Executive Recruitment Outsourcing (ERO) Partnership
- Superion and TimeClock Plus Partner for Time and Attendance Software
- International Leadership Association to Offer Regional Leadership Conferences in South Africa and Latin America
- GTL Implements Staff Education and Training Platform in Partnership with Tennessee Department of Correction (TDOC)
- New Research: Median Job Tenure in US Continues to Decline, Labor Market Tightens (see full article in “Good Reads” section below)
- 2018 SPHRi Credential from HR Certification Institute (HRCI) to Embrace Greater
- International HR Credentials From HR Certification Institute (HRCI) Receive Accreditation From the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA)
- HR Professionals With Expired Credentials From HR Certification Institute (HRCI) May Be Eligible for One-Time-Only Reinstatement Program
- Michael C. Fina Recognition Launches Recognition Strength Finder and More During SHRM 2017 Annual Conference
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.