Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
- UrWork, a Bejing, China-based co-working Space Provider, Raises in US$178M Pre-C Funding Round
- In its push to compete in Southeast Asia, WeWork is pouring a (brand-new!) $500 million into the region (WeWork now has raised $4.5 billion in venture funding)
- Fintech Company, Neyber Closes £21M Series C Funding
- Sherpa secures $5.5 million to power live and on-demand video across enterprises
- Werk, a New York-based job board platform focused on flexible work, raised $2.9 million (Refer to “Werk” in Term Sheet)
- Primus Capital backs EnableComp, a Workers’ Comp Reimbursement Provider
- AlumiFuel Gets Funding Commitment for Expansion of its Temporary Staffing Subsidiary
- SCRA Announces SC Launch Investment in Modjoul, a Workplace Safety Provider
- WeWork to Acquire Spacemob
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Frontline Education, Administrative and HR Provider
- Xactly, an Incentive Solutions Provider, Completes Acquisition of AlignStar
- Teneo Acquires Management Consulting Firm Credo
- Indeed Acquires Leading HR Technology Company Interviewed
- Healthcare Staffing Provider, Aya Healthcare Acquires RN & Allied Specialties
- NSI Insurance Group Acquires Southeast Insurance of Boca Raton
- Palamon Capital to buy Business School24, a provider of Postgraduate Education and Training
- On Assignment, Provider of Diversified Staffing, Acquires StratAcuity Staffing Partners; Initiates Term Loan Reprice
- Centerbridge Partners to acquire Highmark Health’s Davis Vision
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Visibility Software Becomes an Official Abila Product Partner
- Diversity issues with Silicon Valley Companies Sparks Partnership Between the Northern California Human Resources Association and HireMojo
- Grant Thornton joins Infor Alliance Partner Program
- Paychex Partners with the Latino Tax Professionals Association to Provide Members with Valuable Services and Resources
- Belden Partners with Cielo to Continue Excellence in Talent
- The University of St. Thomas Partners with Portfolium to Measure Learning in New Educational Offering
- Philz Coffee Partners with Study.com to Provide Employees with Low-Cost Pathway to College Degree
- AI-Recruiting Company, Mya Systems, Inks 3-Year Global Partnership With World’s Leading Workforce Solutions Provider, The Adecco Group, to Automate Its Recruiting Operations
- Emtrain, a Workplace Compliance Education Company, Partners With Decathlon Capital For Growth Financing
- Larry White Named President and COO of EBI
- InfoMart Named on Workforce’s Hot List for 12th Consecutive Year
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.