Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $60M+
- Less, France based ride-sharing platform for short distances and commuters, Raises €16m in Funding
- Zego, a London-based startup offering insurance products to gig economy workers, raised £6 million ($7.9 million) in Series A funding
- Visage, a San Francisco, Calif.-based startup reinventing candidate sourcing, raised $1.5 million in seed funding (Fortune Term Sheet)
- The Carlyle Group to Acquire BenefitMall
- AtWork Group Phoenix Announces Merger with Momentum Specialized Staffing
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Addison Group Expands Professional Service Offering via Strategic Partnership
- iXerv Announces Strategic Partnership Alliance with SOU Enabling SAP SuccessFactors Implementation and Support Services
- SafetySkills Announces Partnership with Single Source Health & Safety
- Innovate+Educate Announces Three New National Partnerships
- The ATOM Group Partners with 7CTOs to Shape the Modern CTO
- SIRVA Honoured With Best Vendor Partnership with SAP SE
- Thirty New Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Nov. 20, 2017 Including Best Practices in Improving the Candidate Experience, Background Checks, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.