Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $205M+
- Fullerton Healthcare Corp Ltd, a Singapore-based provider of corporate healthcare services, raised $121 million (Fortune Term Sheet)
- Bond Collective, a Hospitality-driven Shared Workspace Provider, Raises $50M in Funding
- Techloop.io, Czech Republic-based provider of a platform that matches IT professionals with companies, Raises €5M ($5.9M USD)in Series A Venture Capital Funding
- OutMatch Acquires Pomello to Strengthen Predictive Solutions for Culture Fit and Employee Engagement
- WeWork acquires Meetup to host more face-to-face gatherings
- Bullhorn Acquires Peoplenet to Accelerate Delivery of Workforce & Revenue Cloud Solutions
- Tribal First Acquires American Indian Health Services
- Cook Maran acquires McDermott & Thomas, strengthening employee benefits services in its growing New York-based insurance brokerage
- Shortlist to Acquire Spire Education to Enhance Talent Service Offerings in East Africa
- Clearlake-backed NetDocuments Buys ThreadKM, a Provider of Collaboration Technology
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Morgan Lewis Launches Partnership with Ellevate Network to Support Next Generation of Women Leaders
- Spark Hire Partners with SEEK to Massively Expand its Video Interviewing Solution in Australia and New Zealand
- Smart Screen Technology and Fama Technologies Team Up to Bring Background Checks to a New Level
- Jobs for Kentucky’s Graduates and AT&T Team Up to Provide Academic and Career Training
- ePath Learning Announces Partnership with Learnaboutgmp
- GC Incentives Partners with CoreHealth Technologies to Deliver Wellness Rewards Globally
- Infosys to Partner With the State of Rhode Island to Open Design and Innovation Hub and Create 500 New Jobs in Five Years
- InfoMart Combats Fraudulent Candidate Information with Mobile Screening Solution
- Best Practice Awards 2017 Inviting Nominees From All Over The World
- HR’s Use of Artificial Intelligence Will Skyrocket Over the Next Five Years
- Thirty-two New Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Nov. 27, 2017 Including Best Practices in Video Based Hiring, Facebook Recruiting, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.