We are often asked for a listing of the best human resources LinkedIn Groups. Well, “best” is somewhat subjective but here is a list of HR LinkedIn Groups we like. We like them because they are active, moderated and discussions include a variety of HR topics. Most require approval to join and some are restricted to HR professional only. If you do choose to participate be sure to follow the group’s rules, don’t “auto-post” your content, don’t be promotional, and engage with other group members (e.g., read and comment on other people’s posts). Enjoy!
Updated: December, 2017
- Linked:HR (#1 Human Resources Group) 971k members. Linked:HR is the largest Human Resources group on LinkedIn. It has a number of affiliated groups for HR professionals who are actively involved in competencies such as compensation and benefits, talent management, OD and Training, diversity, employee relations, employment law, labor relations, safety, staffing, technology, ethics, and analytics.
- Human Resources (HR) & Talent Management Executive 450k members. The group includes over 400,000 industry professionals from around the world. This is a very active group and all posts are moderated, which means you’ll save time by not having to sort through thousands of off-topic posts and spam to find quality content.
- HR Professionals | Powered by HRCI and HRPA 309k members. This group describes itself as the largest “moderated” LinkedIn Group of H.R. Professionals. Entry restricted to HR Professionals only.
- HR.com 300k members. This group is managed by HR.com, a free membership site that provides access to hundreds of webcasts, forms, articles, and blogs.
- Human Resources (HR) Professionals 212k members. An informal networking group for HR professionals to discuss the trends and issues affecting workforce management. Topics include: talent acquisition, human resources management, employee development, compensation & benefits, and much more. This group is powered by the team at HR Dive.
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) Official Group 182k members. This is the official group for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM).
- Human Resources (HR) Exchange Network – HREN 107k members. This is the Human Resources (HR) Exchange Network, one of the premier groups for HR professionals from across the globe. Our group is open to HR professionals who are seeking a place to discuss the latest trends and challenges affecting our ever-evolving workplace.
- HR Technology Conference. 22k members. The official LinkedIn group of the annual HR Technology Conference.
- TLNT – The Business of HR. 14k members. TLNT is a group for Human Resources professionals interested in talent management, benefits, compensation, training, development, organizational development and legal issues.
- People Analytics: Data-Driven HR. 5k members. A community of professionals and thought leaders in HR analytics, business insight and data science.
If you have suggestions for other HR groups please let us know and we will list them here.