Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $50M+
- Friss, The Netherlands–based provider of analytics software for fraud, risk and compliance to P&C insurers, Raises €15M in Series A Funding
- Microsoft Ventures invests in strategy management software startup Workboard
- Aiming to be the LinkedIn for creatives, The Dots raises £4m ($5.3M)
- Life Sciences Recruitment Site Clora Raises $3.3 Million
- Recruitment AI Technology company Talenya has completed a $3 million financing round. Talenya uses technology and a unique business model to disrupt the headhunting industry.
- Medigold Health, a Northampton, UK-based provider of occupational health and corporate wellbeing services, received a £9.5m (12.6 $USD) investment.
- Cornwall Insight, a UK-based Provider of Research, Analysis, Consultancy and Training Services, Receives Minority Investment from BGF
- PE-backed Riskonnect to buy Aruvio, a provider of cloud-based governance, risk and compliance solutions
- Blue Equity Announces The Acquisition Of Napoli Management Group to expand its Platform in the Representation, Talent and Entertainment Businesses
- Planview Extends Work and Resource Management Platform into Lean and Agile with Acquisition of LeanKit
- Noor Acquires Restorative Health Care (RHC)
- OneDigital Health and Benefits Acquires The Ruggieri Consulting Group, LLC
- HighGround Acquires Yoi Corporation To Deliver First-of-its-Kind Situational Coaching to Organizations Worldwide
- Leading Global Search And Advisory Firm Russell Reynolds Associates Acquires Specialist Board Advisory Firm The Zygos Partnership
- ZipRecruiter Acquires Popular Job Board Software Vendor
- Workforce Development and Job Training Leader Focused Management Solutions Acquired by Public Consulting Group
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Sun Life partners with Bentley University to support workplace gender equality
- On Call International Enhances Travel Risk Management Training and Education through Partnership with the Center for Personal Protection and Safety
- OpHaus and MACPA Announce Partnership to Streamline the Connection Between CPA Talent and Hiring Companies
- Talent Rover Launches Next-Level Analytics Suite for Staffing and Recruitment Industry and Deep Partner Integration with LinkedIn
- Harassment, Workplace Violence, Medical Marijuana and the ACA are Among the Most Challenging HR Issues of 2018, Says New XpertHR Survey
- ATD Research: Investment in Talent Development on the Rise
- HRO Today Releases Worker Confidence Index Study for Third Quarter 2017
- Businessolver’s Core Values Come To Life Through 2017 Foundation Efforts
- Thirty-eight New Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Dec 11, 2017 Including Best Practices in Facebook Recruiting, Creating Partnerships, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.