Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $110M+
- ACL Receives $50M Strategic Investment from Norwest
- MyBrainSolutions Secures $20M in Funding
- Battery Ventures backs workforce management software company Quinyx in new $12M round
- Springboard, a provider of online workforce upskilling, raised $9.5m in Series A funding
- iRecommend Software, a Recommendation Engine for Recruiting and Other Industries, Secures $1.85M in Series A Fundings
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- CareerWaze partners with the world’s largest freelancing website Upwork
- PeopleTicker and MBO Partners® Announce Partnership for Labor Rates and Benchmarking
- Vitalyst Joins Elite List of Microsoft Gold Learning Partners
- New ENGAGE Talent Research Reveals Supply and Tenure Trends for Business-Critical Talent
- Businessolver Adds Experienced Practice Leader To Oversee Product Compliance
- PXT Select(TM) Expands its Suite of Selection and Development Solutions with New Sales Reports
- HR Open Standards Consortium Announces 2018 Board of Directors
- HRsoft Named Company of the Year for 2017 by The Technology Headlines Magazine
- HRsoft Receives 2017 Brandon Hall Group Silver Excellence in Technology Award
- HRO Today and PeopleScout Release Global Labor Market Study for Third Quarter of 2017
- Twenty-Four New Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Dec 18, 2017 Including Best Hiring Practices Using Transition Programs, Competitor Collaboration, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.