Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $130M+
- Igloo Software, Provider of Digital Workplace Solutions, Fuels Growth Through US$47M Investment From Frontier Capital
- Expense Software Provider, Chrome River Raises $35 Million
- Danish tech and learning company Area9 Lyceum pulls in $30 mln
- NiYO raises $13.2M to digitize payroll and employee benefits in India
- Harver, Provider of Pre-hiring and Talent Matching Technology Company, Raises Additional $4.2M in Series A Funding
- BetterSkills, an Employee Engagement and Talent Management Platform, Rebrands as HelloTeam and Announces New Funding
- Ulula Raises $1 Million in Seed Funding to Improve Labor Conditions in Global Supply Chains
- Dinghy, Insurance Provider for Freelance Professionals, Raises $1.2m in Seed Funding
- Curo Compensation Raises £1.8M in Funding
- Clevest, Workforce Management and Smart Grid Operations Software Solutions for Utilities, Receives Investment from Energy Impact Partners
- iCIMS Acquires Mobile Recruiting Platform TextRecruit
- SevenHills Benefit Partners and The Cleveland Company Merge
- Priority Software Expands Offering to Small Businesses, Acquires US-based Acclivity
- Hammond, Kennedy, Whitney & Company Inc Sold Health Resources Inc.
- Jackson Healthcare Acquires Avant Healthcare Professionals
- Geometric Results, Inc. Agrees to Acquire Managed Service Provider, the de Poel Group
- G&A Partners Acquires Denver-Based Employer Essentials
- InGenesis Acquires The Healthcare Specialty Business Of Kelly Services®
- Riverside acquires InTouch a provider of accounting and related services for professional freelance consultants
- Talentia Software, Provider of HR and Financial Performance Enterprise Software, Acquires Swiss Company Addedo
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- A-Check Global and iCIMS Announce Partnership to Improve Hiring Decisions with Enhanced Background Screening Process
- Humantelligence Partners with Jitterbit, the API Transformation Company, to Infuse AI-Driven Culture Analytics into Human Capital Management Systems
- PeopleAdmin and SkillSurvey Partnership Expands Smart Hiring Solutions for Higher Education
- RSR Partners and OnPoint Consulting Launch Strategic Partnership
- Chief Executive Group and Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point Announce Partnership to Serve and Strengthen CEOs
- GNC Partners with ePath Learning to Deliver State-of-the-Art Employee Training and Development
- ISSP Looks Forward To New Year and Putting its Partnership with GBCI into Action
- Alexander Mann Solutions Partners with FlexAbility India (RPO Division of ABC Consultants)
- Leoforce Partners with Leading ATS and CRM Platform, SmartSearch to Provide a More Diverse Talent Pool for Clients
- Louis Carter Chosen as a Top Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coach
- Dan Schawbel has joined the roster as a Keynote Speaker for Leadership Excellence and Development Forum (LEAD2018) in Salt Lake City
- Insala to Exhibit at the 2018 Learning Technologies Conference
- InfoMart Application Supports Gender Non-Binary Job Applicants
- Fourteen New Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Jan 9, 2018 Including Best Practices in Sourcing on Facebook, Indeed, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.