Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $500M+
- Asana raises $75 million from Al Gore’s fund, others to grow its task-management app globally
- Bench bookkeeping service raises $18 million in funding
- Spendesk raises $9.9 million to build your next corporate card
- German employee wellness app Humanoo lands $6.4M in funding
- PE-backed Ascensus buys Qualified Plans, Provider of Benefit Plan
- Driven Inc. Acquires Staffing Provider Update Legal
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, Acquires Market Financial Group, Ltd. And Austin Consulting Group, Inc.
- Accel-KKR Completes Sale of PageUp, an Australia-Based Global Talent Management SaaS Provider
- NFP Acquires Heritage Benefits, LLC
- The Reserves Network, Inc. provider of staffing services for the office, industrial, professional and technical markets, Acquires Mark/Ryan Associates
- MOVE Guides Acquires Polaris Global Mobility
- Quess Corp Reinforces its Services Platform Through Two Major Acquisitions to Buy Monster’s Business Across India, SE Asia & the Middle East and the Care Business of HCL Services
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway and JPMorgan Chase & Co. to partner on U.S. employee healthcare
- DirectPath, a provider of employee engagement, health care transparency and compliance, Partners With Risk Strategies Company
- Humber College and Festo Didactic Launch Five-Year Workforce Development Training Program
- Credly Releases Templates to Help Colleges and Universities Partner with Employers to Bridge the Education-to-Employment Gap
- Birkman Wins National Best And Brightest Companies To Work For® Award For Fourth Consecutive Year
- Questis Predicts What 2018 Will Bring for Financial Wellness in Financial Wellness Month Predictions Piece
- Introducing Real Compensation Data, Real Time with Compdata Edge
- HRO Today Launches First HRO Today Services and Technology Association Summit
- Talent Plus, Inc. Launches New Generation of Analytics-based Workforce and Succession Planning Models
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Jan 29, 2018 Including Best Practices in Social Sourcing/Recruiting, Background Checks, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.