Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $60M+
- Convercent raises $25M to keep companies out of ethical quandaries
- Mixmax, a Provider of Email Software to Boost Productivity, Raises $10.35M in Funding
- Joveo Recruitment Technology Platform Raised $5 Million In Series A Funding
- Lambda School, a CA-based Provider of Free Computer Science Education for Tech Careers, Raises $4M in Seed Funding
- CultureIQ Closes $2.25M Equity Funding Round
- Loris.ai, a Platform for Companies to Navigate Hard Conversations, Secures $2M in Seed Funding
- Talmundo, The Netherlands-based HR Startup, Completes €1.3M Funding Round
- Employee Wow Raises $1 Million in Funding to Support Domestic Expansion
- Gartner Signs Definitive Agreement to Sell CEB Talent Assessment to Exponent for $400 Million
- Capgemini reinforces its global leadership in digital with the acquisition of customer engagement firm LiquidHub
- NFP Acquires Capital Benefit Financial Group Inc.
- Alera Group, an Employee Benefits, Property/Casualty, and Risk/Wealth Management Firm, Continues Growth Streak with Four New Acquisitions
- Ripple Labs Acquired By Joveo, a CA-based Recruitment Technology Platform Provider
- Resource1 Acquires Carnegie Affiliates as IT Staffing and Search Firms Join Forces
- TS2 Holdings Acquisition Creates California Recruiting Powerhouse
- GIS to Expand Background Screening Industry Presence with Acquisition of BackTrack
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- BenefitMall Announces Payroll Integration with Harri
- Bartech and Guidant Group Adopt Brightfield Analytics Platform to Enhance Strategic Value
- The Ethics & Compliance Initiative Partners with Ethical Systems
- HRsoft to Host Webinar on Building a Pay Strategy to Boost Employee Engagement
- Talent Plus, Inc. Named on Forbes Travel Guide 2018 List of “Brand Officials”
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of Jan 29, 2018 Including Best Practices in Candidate Screening, Understanding Employees, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.