- Experience: Since 2000, over 1,000 human resource suppliers have used HRmarketer.com and many have partnered with us for additional support with their marketing and public relations.
- Customer Focused: We build loyalty among clients by beginning our deliverables very early, not spending undue amounts of time in lengthy proposals and ramp up meetings. Clients typically see result within the first month.
- Expertise: Our team has decades of experience in the HR, healthcare and technology industries. Our entire team also has both agency and in-house (supplier) marketing and PR experience. We do not hire or delegate any client work to “junior” staff members.
- Social Media and “Web 2.0” Knowledge: The Internet has changed the rules of PR by allowing HR suppliers to take their message direct to buyers – putting the supplier in control of publicity. HRmarketer has been a pioneer in this evolution and we are experts in using the Internet and technologies like Podcasting, RSS, Blogs and Search-Optimized press releases to help our clients achieve measurable results of increased publicity, website traffic, sales leads and search engine rankings.
- Marketing Knowledge: At our core, we are a marketing firm. We do not operate in a PR vacuum. We understand all aspects of marketing with experience in website development, copy writing, creative services, advertising, direct marketing, trade show marketing, and much more. We also understand the importance of integrating PR with marketing and sales to attract and move prospects through the buying process.
- A Proven Approach: We never recommend any marketing or PR tactic for a client that we have not already used, with success, for our own company. We write and distribute “search” optimized press releases, develop white papers, conduct market research, send out monthly direct marketing campaigns, Blog, Podcast, place bylined articles, advertise, exhibit at trade shows, and much more. The result? We maintain first page search engine rankings, have very high publicity and website traffic and we are the largest marketing and PR firm in the HR industry.
- Marketplace Research: We are the only marketing and PR firm that continuously does research on how HR suppliers spend their marketing and PR dollars and the buying behavior of HR buyers. This helps us better understand the HR marketplace and better service our customers.
- We Own HRmarketer.com: Most PR agencies rely on junior PR staff to research editorial calendars, find events and speaking opportunities, locate award competitions, maintain media lists, etc. And you pay their salary in high monthly retainers. We use HRmarketer.com on your behalf, saving you time and money by avoiding the labor intensive administrative work usually done by junior PR staff.
- Our Web Properties: We maintain several high traffic HR websites including Breaking HR News and HR Industry News – both of which attract over 10,000 visitors each month. And because we “post” all our clients releases to these sites this gives our customers added online exposure.
- No Long-Term Contracts: We never ask our clients to commit beyond a month-to-month basis. We prefer to prove ourselves each month. We think you’ll be quite pleased.
Let's Get Social!
Our HR Marketing Library features an abundance of content to help you better market your business to human resources decision makers.
Download our complimentary content piece, Your Social Media Starter Kit for Content Marketing.
Download our widely-acclaimed (and complimentary) white paper, How To Use Personalized PR
To Create Big Buzz
Download our popular free report, 10 Ways to Effectively Market Your HR Business With Social Media.
The HR Buyer's Guide
Be seen and get leads! Showcase your company, syndicate content, and more. Visit the HR Buyer's Guide to create your company listing today!
Rate Card and Demo
Click here to download our HRmarketer rate card (PDF) or to schedule a demo.
"What's Hot In HR"
The "What's Hot in HR" weekly newsletter gives you an advantage with the week's hot topics, the most widely shared articles on social channels and the latest news from across the HR marketplace!
Don't miss out... subscribe now!