Insight collects, auto-analyzes, and organizes HR Social data. We are the only one to focus on the HR industry in social media.
Leading HR Influencers, brands, and small to medium businesses adore HRmarketer. Because more than technology, it’s about people.
What makes Insight unique are the people, expert researchers telling the software what to pay attention to. Like social media itself, social marketing software needs people to review and refine data before it reaches you. That’s what we do, and we’re the only ones doing it.
What You Get With Insight Get it Done! Social
- Articles, Blogs, News Stories: The most widely shared content within your industry each day, and the people engaging with the content.
- Topics: The most popular topics mentioned in content each day in your industry.
- Trending on Twitter. The people and brands trending on Twitter each day – within your industry. A great way to spot trends and up and coming influencers.
- Popular Hashtags. The most widely used hashtags in your industry by the day, week or months including a listing of the people using each hashtag.
- My Content Popularity: Enter the URL for your blog post or other content to view a list of the people sharing the content on Twitter.
My Brand Reporting.
There are four reports you can run for your own brand, or competitor brands.
- Listings: Up-to-date listing and detailed profiles for over 1,000 human resource and related industry conferences and tradeshows.
- Speaking Opportunities: Listing of current speaking opportunities and links to application forms.
- Today’s Events. Detailed listing of industry events going on each day with real time views of the people and brands engaging on social with the event.
- Conference Reports: Searchable databases of everyone that has engaged on social with the HR and related industry conference; search by name, Twitter ID or keyword in bio. For any conference hashtag export tweet transcripts, user lists with bios, most mentioned, topics discussed and shared content.
- Find People: For any topic, get up-to-date lists of influencers, analysts, media and brands engaging with the topic. Also view their profiles showing their contact information, social channels, who they mention most on social, the topics they engage in most, media outlets and blogs they read, hashtags they use and what conferences they engage with.
- Find Content. Enter a topic and get a list of popular blog posts, articles and other content on the topic including a list of people engaging with the content. Also see a list of related topics and hashtags used on social for the content.
- Social Sharing: Share content across your social channels — now or in the future – with images, hashtag suggestions and organized into campaigns for better analysis.
- Sharing Analytics: Understand the engagement your social shares receive across different social networks, the number of links the shared content receives and how this engagement differs based on the types of content, topics and hashtags shared.
- Content Topic Recommender: Capturing your audience’s attention, engaging them and getting leads starts with quality content. But unless you know what topics your audience want to read about you’re wasting your ink. Insight’s What Should I Blog About module solves this challenge by telling you what topics are most likely to resonate with your target audience each week – and the hashtags that are most likely to expand the reach of your content promotions.
* All data on Insight can be exported to a CSV file. No exceptions. No limits.