Spend 30 – 45 minutes per day on the GetItDone! Socialsm, social marketing workflow and collaboration platform and watch your brand visibility and engagement with your content rise.
With GetItDone! Social, the goal is simple: to help companies be more strategic and productive with social marketing. And in the process, be more personal and find sales opportunities. Getting started is easy. First, you personalize your account:
- Connect your social accounts, and then add:
- Topics that relate to your brand
- Competitors and their Twitter IDs
- Hashtags you most frequently use
- Feeds for your favorite content, blogs, etc.
- URLs for the content you expect to share frequently
That’s it. Then GetItDone! Socialsm takes over. Here is how it all works.
Each time you login to GetItDone! Social you’ll be pleased to see that a big chunk of your social and content marketing prep work has already been set-up for you. All you need to do is progress through the workflow, edit and approve and send to your collaborators. Then return to your day and have Insight (and your collaborators) Get It Done!
GetItDone! Socialsm leverages the massive amount of data within Insight. Think of it as the gas pedal of your dream sports car. This intuitive workflow is connected to complex programming that interacts with the minute-by-minute changing world of social media. But who cares? When you select Get it Done! Social you press on the gas pedal and go! Here are the details:
- Step 1: Follow People (screenshot): view strategically selected people that are active on social (you don’t want to follow bots) and engaging with your topics, interacting with your competitors (but not you), using relevant hashtags, and trending in your industry.
- Step 2: Share Content – Other and Your Own (screenshot): find social shares pre-populated with a message, image and a few hashtags most likely to expand the reach of your share. The recommended content is current, related to your topics, and is upwardly trending. Preview the content, edit the message and publish/schedule. If you’ve added your own content URLs and RSS feeds we’ll set-up social shares for your content.
- Step 3: Reshare Content (screenshot): view your most popular content shares from previous months – the ones that got the most click thrus to shared content and retweets – and select a few to reshare.
- Step 4: Engage with Events (screenshot): We’ll display the most popular and recent Tweets from industry conferences and Twitter chats currently taking place. These might include a retweet of an influencer or a popular tweet from the event. Either way, you get visibility without having to physically be at the event.
- Step 5: Comment (screenshot): No social marketing plan is complete without a commenting strategy. But you need to find and comment on the right content. Insight provides a list of timely, popular blog posts and articles on your topics that offer commenting opportunities. The content we recommend is content that industry influencers are publishing or engaging with. And Insight centrally houses your comments for easy reporting/reference.
- Step 6: Thank Followers and Retweeters (screenshot): We’ll compose individual and personalized tweets that recognize and thank people who have recently followed, mentioned or retweeted you. You just edit and publish.
- Got it Done (Measurement): for your current session or a custom date range view a report on what you got done and how effective it was.
- Get it Out (Collaborate): savvy brands enlist a broader array of team members, outside business partners and other stakeholders to engage with their content and get active on their social properties (sharing, liking, favoriting, etc.). We make it easy for you to get your team members engaging with your content.
GetItDone! Socialsm (in about 30 minutes a day).
Other Data, Features and Functionality Available on Insight:
For you power users that love data and want to get under the hood and tinker, Insight has enough information to satisfy the most demanding HR marketing nerds –and help with any PR, content, social marketing and influencer & analyst relations project.