“HRmarketer’s “GetItDone” tool is like having a full-time virtual assistant serving up highly targeted social media marketing opportunities on a daily basis. Hours of research are eliminated, the guesswork is gone. You’ll know who, what, and where you need to be.” Peter Clayton, CEO – TotalPicture Media
With GetItDone! Social, the goal is simple: to help companies be more strategic and productive with social marketing. And in the process, be more personal and find sales opportunities. Getting started is easy. First, personalize…
Connect your social accounts, and add:
- Essential Topics and Keywords
- Competitors and their Twitter IDs
- Hashtags you frequently use (or let the software recommend some based on your topics)
- Feeds for your favorite content, blogs, etc.
- URLs for content you share frequently
- Influencers you want to build visibility with (our software will recommend some if you don’t know)
That’s it. Then GetItDone! Socialsm takes over. Here is how it all works.
Each time you login to GetItDone! Social you’ll notice a big chunk of your social and content marketing prep work has already been set-up for you. All do is progress through the workflow, edit and approve, and send to your Team. Automatically have Insight Get It Done!
GetItDone! Socialsm leverages the massive amount of data within Insight. This intuitive workflow is filled with data from complex software that updates, minute-by-minute, the changing world of HR Social media. When you select Get it Done! Social you are ready to go! Here’s what’s inside:
- Step 1: Follow People (screenshot): view strategically selected people that are active on social (you don’t want to follow bots) and engaging with your topics, interacting with your competitors (but not you), using relevant hashtags, and trending in your industry.
- Step 2: Share Content – Other and Your Own (screenshot): find social shares pre-populated with a message, image and a few hashtags most likely to expand the reach of your share. The recommended content is current, related to your topics, and is upwardly trending. Preview the content, edit the message and publish/schedule. If you’ve added your own content URLs and RSS feeds we’ll set-up social shares for your content.
- Step 3: Reshare Content (screenshot): view your most popular content shares from previous months – the ones that got the most click thrus to shared content and retweets – and select a few to reshare.
- Step 4: Engage with Events (screenshot): We’ll display the most popular and recent Tweets from industry conferences and Twitter chats currently taking place. These might include a retweet of an influencer or a popular tweet from the event. Either way, you get visibility without having to physically be at the event.
- Step 5: Comment (screenshot): No social marketing plan is complete without a commenting strategy. But you need to find and comment on the right content. Insight provides a list of timely, popular blog posts and articles on your topics that offer commenting opportunities. The content we recommend is content that industry influencers are publishing or engaging with. And Insight centrally houses your comments for easy reporting/reference.
- Step 6: Thank Followers and Retweeters (screenshot): We’ll compose individual and personalized tweets that recognize and thank people who have recently followed, mentioned or retweeted you. You just edit and publish.
- Got it Done (Measurement): for your current session or a custom date range view a report on what you got done and how effective it was.
- Get it Out (Collaborate): savvy brands enlist a broader array of team members, outside business partners and other stakeholders to engage with their content and get active on their social properties (sharing, liking, favoriting, etc.). We make it easy for you to get your team members engaging with your content.
GetItDone! Socialsm (in about 30 minutes a day).
The Complete Features Available on Insight:
For you power users that love data and want to get under the hood and tinker, Insight has enough information to satisfy the most demanding HR marketing nerds –and help with any PR, content, social marketing and influencer & analyst relations project.