Give HRmarketer Insight’s Get it Done! Socialsm platform 15-30 minutes per day and get hours returned to your day – and watch your brand visibility, thought leadership, social activity and engagement with your content rise.
With our Get it Done! Social platform our goal is simple: Helping social media teams be real, authentic and personal yet more productive. Getting started with HRmarketer Insight and Get it Done! Social is easy – three quick steps
- Enter topics that relate to your brand and that you want to build your thought leadership around.
- Connect your social accounts.
- Add competitors and their Twitter IDs.
- Add your favorite hashtags (optional) to make it super easy to include them in your social shares.
- Add your own content (optional) assets and RSS feeds.
That’s it. Then Insight takes over. Here is how it all works.
Each time you login to Insight you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that a big chunk of your social and content marketing work has already been done for you. All you need to do is edit and approve it, return to your day and have Insight Get It Done! Socialsm
Get It Done! Socialsm
The Get it Done! Socialsm interface sits on top of and leverages the massive amount of data within Insight. Think of it as the gas pedal of your dream sports car. This intuitive six-step interface is directly connected to complex programming that interacts with the minute-by-minute changing world of social media. When you select Get it Done! Social you press on the gas pedal and go! Seamlessly harnessing the power of a fast, beautifully engineered, high performance product. Here are the details:
- Step 1: Follow People (screenshot): we’ll recommend a targeted list of people to follow each day. Insight displays strategically selected people that are active on social (you don’t want to follow bots), engaging with your topics, interacting with your competitors but not you, using hashtags for HR conferences and events currently taking place and trending in HR.
- Step 2: Share Content (screenshot): We’ll set-up a dozen social shares (or, whatever you want) that are pre-populated with a message, image and a few hashtags most likely to expand the reach of your share. The content we serve up is current, related to your topics, doesn’t mention your competitors and is upwardly trending within your industry. You simply edit the message and publish/schedule. And if you’ve added your own content URLs and RSS feeds we’ll set-up social shares for your content.
- Step 3: Reshare Content (screenshot): We’ll identify your most popular content shares from previous months – the ones that got the most click thrus to shared content and retweets – and set-up some tweets for you so you can reshare.
- Step 4: Engage with Conferences (screenshot): We’ll display the most popular and recent Tweets from industry conferences currently taking place. These might include a Retweet of an influencer or a popular Tweet from the event. Either way, you get visibility without having to physically be at the event.
- Step 5: Comment (screenshot): No social marketing plan is complete without a commenting strategy. But you need to find and comment on the right content. Insight provides a list of timely, popular blog posts and articles on your topics that offer commenting opportunities. The content we recommend is content that industry influencers are publishing or engaging with. And Insight centrally houses your comments for easy reporting/reference.
- Step 6: Thank Followers and Retweeters (screenshot): We’ll compose individual and personalized Tweets that recognize and thank people who have recently followed, mentioned or retweeted you. You just edit and publish.
Just approve and let HRmarketer Insight Get it Done! Socialsm (in about 15-30 minutes a day).
We’re passionate about brand authenticity and using social media for real, sincere and authentic communication. That’s our mission with Get it Done! Social. To help social marketing teams be real, authentic and personal – yet productive!
Other Data, Features and Functionality Available on Insight:
For you power users that love data and want to get under the hood and tinker, Insight has enough information to satisfy the most demanding HR marketing nerds –and help with any PR, content, social marketing and influencer & analyst relations project.