Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $230M+
- Lyra Health, Solutions Provider for Employee Mental Health Issues Receives $45 million in Series B Funding
- Fuze Bags $150M as Business Communications Competition Heats Up
- Thrive Global, a Behavior Change Media and Technology Company, Closes $13M Extension of Series B Funding
- Divvy, Utah-based provider of expense management solutions Raises $10.5M in Series A Funding
- Career community for women startup Fairygodboss raises $3 million to improve the workplace for women
- Brightside raises $4 million to improve employees’ financial health
- The Mom Project, a platform for enterprises to connect with experienced and diverse talent, raised $2.6 million in seed funding (see ‘Mom Project’ on Term Sheet)
- Ucommune Empowers Chinese Women Entrepreneurs with US$1.5mn Investment in She Power
- Periscope Equity LLC Announces Investment In Integrated Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Archbright Awards 200K to Local Non-Profits that Provide Health and Wellness Services
- Glassdoor To Be Acquired By Recruit Holdings For $1.2 Billion
- HireVue Acquires MindX to Create HR Industry’s Most Robust AI-Based Talent Assessments Suite
- Alera Group Growth Streak Continues, Acquires Three New Firms
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Risk Services (NW) Ltd.
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- SAE International Partners with MicroTek to Offer Virtual Training Room Across the Globe
- Accio Data Achieves Innovative Preferred Software Partner™ Status
- BrightMove ATS Integrates ZipRecruiter Apply to Bring Recruiters Quality Talent
- Management Concepts Partners with Pivotal Practices Consulting Under the Small Business Association’s Mentor-Protégé Program
- Vibe HCM Reports Record First Quarter Results
- Human Resource Experts Are Ambitious Learners Compared to Colleagues, Says New Study
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of May 7, 2018 Including Best Practices in Organizational Structure Design, Fiduciary Obligations, and More
Do Your Social Marketing Better With GetItDone! Socialsm
Invest 30 minutes per day on GetItDone! Socialsm and watch your brand visibility and content engagement rise (and find sales leads along the way). We make social fun.
Learn more and watch a video.