Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $70M+
- Parsable Raises $40M to Continue Digital Transformation of Global Industrial Companies
- ’Welcome to the Jungle’ Raises Another $8.4 million for its New Approach to Job Recruitment
- QuickStart, an IT Skills Training Company, Secures $2M in Series A Funding
- Student Loan Genius, a student loan benefits provider, raises $3.5M seed round to take on escalating student debt
- Clear Reiew, a specialist HR firm based in the UK, Secures £500K in Funding
- Investment firm acquires staffing software firm TargetRecruit
- WeWork acquires MissionU to boost education ambitions
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- World Wide Technology Joins NAF As a NAFTrack Certified Hiring Partner
- Acendre Extends its Partner Cloud to Integrate with 3rd-Party HR Systems
- NAVEX Global Adds Volkov Law Group to Growing List of Strategic Partners; Will Focus on Third-Party Risk Assessment and Solutions
- JVS SoCal and WorkingNation Partner on JVS BankWork$® Career Training Program Mini-Documentary
- StaffedUp Partners with Seoul Taco
- TalentKeepers Named One of 2018’s Top 10 Employee Engagement Solution Providers
- HRSG Founder and CEO Dr. Suzanne Simpson wins Sara Kirke Award for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- HRsoft to Host Webinar on International Compensation
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Advocacy
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.