Happy Friday. Our weekly recap of funding, mergers & acquisition, and partnership news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace is below. Sign-up for our weekly Hot in HR newsletter to get these updates via email.
*This week’s Fundings: $170M+
- Trilogy Education Secures $50M Series B to Scale Workforce Acceleration Platform and Close Digital Skills Gaps Globally
- France’s Klaxoon raises $50 million for international expansion of its teamwork platform
- HR tech company Phenom People raises $22M Series B, plans to hire 150
- Pleo smart company cards secures $16m Series A investment for European expansion
- Comet grabs $12.8 million for its engineering freelancer platform
- Employee communications platform SocialChorus nets $12.5 mln
- Employee Feedback Solutions Provider Waggl Bags $7 million in Series A Funding
- France’s Recruitment Tech Startup Riminder Raises $2.3 M to build US Presence
- Service provider for the corporate mobility/relocation industry, Dwellworks receives investment from TZP
- HireRight and GIS to Merge
- Battery Ventures buys 40% stake in Dublin edtech firm Learnosity
- DHI Group, Inc. Announces the Sale of Hcareers
- Aya Healthcare Acquires Locums Unlimited
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Cashaa Will Enable Payments for the Billion Dollar Freelancer Marketplace Industry
- ZayZoon Offers Employees Access to Their Wages in Real-Time Through Partnership With Southland Data Processing
- Temple Grange Partners joins forces with LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Lincoln Tech Expands Partnership with Bridgestone Retail Operations to Provide Nationwide Workforce Development
- BountyJobs and Upward.net Announce Strategic Partnership
- Survale Announces New Partnership to Automate Candidate Feedback for SmartRecruiters Clients
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Advocacy
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.