Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $20M+
- Tech Communication Company Focused on Migrant Workers Rebtel Raises $8M in Funding
- Community Engagement Software Startup InvolveSoft Raised $2.5M
- Ambit Analytics Raises $1.1M To Put An Executive Coach In Your Pocket
- New Workspace Subscription Service AndCo Raises £800K in Seed Funding
- Keystone Academic Solutions, a Provider of Education-based Marketing, Recruitment and Enrollment Services, Receives Undisclosed Investment from Viking Venture
- Team Communication and Collaboration Platform Samepage Raises Seed Funding
- Alera Group Acquires Second Nevada Firm
- Risk International sells majority stake to Boston-based private equity firm
- Marsh to Acquire Wortham Insurance
- Terra Firma Makes Offer for Workspace Giant IWG
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- HRmarketer’s Advocacy Software Selected by Talent Board
- Pet Benefit Solutions Partners with Pets Best Pet Insurance
- StaffedUp Announces Topshelf Hospitality Partners Launch of Preferred Network
- Another eLearning Win for The Brooks Group and Allen Interactions
- BIS Benefits Partners with United Benefit Advisors
- Global HR Research and iCIMS Announce Partnership to Establish Greater Hiring Efficiency with Unified Talent Background Screening and Acquisition
- SurveyMonkey and Paradigm Launch New Survey Template to Help Companies Measure Belonging & Inclusion
- MaximusLife Partners with CoreHealth Technologies to Bring Charity to Workplace Wellness
- HRSG’s Competency-Based Career Management Revolutionizes The World Of Work
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of June 25, 2018 Including Best Practices in Talent Development, HR Research, and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
Here’s How Some of America’s Biggest Companies Plan to Shake Up Worker Training (Fortune)
Unemployment may be stunningly low today, but many managers fret that their workers don’t have the right skills for tomorrow. The Business Roundtable, the association of U.S. CEOs, is taking a step toward addressing that anxiety.
Tags: Training, eLearning
Why Open Offices Are Bad for Us (BBC)
It’s not just loud and sniffly, open offices are actually hurting our brains. Now some businesses are bringing back walls and doors.
Tags: Workplace, Office Environment
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Check out the podcast: here.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.