Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $15M+
- Edtech Startup Cell-Ed Raises $1.5m in Seed Funding
- The Riverside Company agreed to invest in Winxnet Inc, a Portland, Maine-based IT consulting and outsourcing firm
- G&A Partners Acquires Denver-Based Platinum Colorado
- Alliant Acquires CLS Partners
- The Predictive Index Acquires PI Certified Partner Predictive Synergistic Systems
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Docebo Partners With Knowzies in India and South-East Asia
- Speak With A Geek (SWAG) Partners with General Assembly (GA)
- PepelWerk Covers the Entire Lifecycle of Digital Talent Development on a Global Scale with SignNow’s Built-in e-Signature API
- Talent Plus, Inc. is Proud to Announce that August 6 will Officially be Declared Global Talent Day by Nebraska Governor, Pete Ricketts
- InfoMart’s Advantage Students Launches Enhanced Platform for Healthcare Student Screening
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of July 2, 2018 Including Preventing Harassment and Discrimination in the Workplace and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
Bay Area women face roadblocks in male-dominated tech (SC Sentinel)
The findings of the poll, conducted for the Silicon Valley Leadership Group and this news organization, point to the roadblocks, both glaring and subtle, that gender researchers say still await many women at work; particularly in tech, one of the most dynamic and lucrative slices of the economy.
RELATED (HR focus): The State of Women in Tech Leadership – It’s Time for Change (Julie Knight, LinkedIn)
Tags: Women’s Leadership
The rise of ‘pseudo-AI’: how tech firms quietly use humans to do bots’ work (The Guardian)
Using what one expert calls a ‘Wizard of Oz technique’, some companies keep their reliance on humans a secret from investors.
Tags: AI/Artificial Intelligence
RELATED: Most ‘AI’ Companies Are Not AI Companies. Here’s How to Tell (Fortune)M&A Friday! Recap of the Week’s HR Funding and Partnership announcements. #fundings #HRtech Click To Tweet
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
NEW: Work Life Confidential is a new podcast hosted by @DolanDelVecchio in partnership with FEI Behavioral Health. Mondays at 3 p.m. CST on VoiceAmerica Talk Radio Network.
Check out the podcast: here.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.