Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $260M+
- Convene Secures $152M to Expand Globally, Launch New Service Offerings and Redefine Workplace Experience
- Population Health Enablement Company higi Raises $21.3M in Series C
- Young Talent Professional Development Network Goodwall Raises $10.8M
- SentryHealth (formerly Louisville-based Edumedics) Completes $9.5 Million Series A Financing
- Health Analytics Company Lumiata Raises $11M in New Funding
- Spring Health raises $6M to help employees get access to personalized mental health treatment
- Carepoynt Closes $2M Seed Funding Round
- HireRight and GIS Ownership Complete Merger
- Leading Staffing and Recruiting Firm – Murray Resources – Announces Merger of Firm’s Two Recruiting Brands
- Koya Leadership Partners Acquires Commongood Careers
- Felix Global Expands U.S. Operations: Are You Ready for the New 100-Year Workforce
- Alera Group Expands P&C Platform with Alliance Acquisition
- Morneau Shepell announces intent to acquire LifeWorks Corporation Ltd.
- Human Resources and Employee Benefits Consulting Firm Findley Acquires Hallett Associates
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- GHR Announces National OccuVAX Staffing Partnership
- GP Strategies and Ecopetrol Celebrate 10 Years in Partnership
- The Crichton Group And HealthJoy Announce Partnership To Provide Healthcare Guidance App To Businesses
- ZRG Partners Expands Their Financial Services and Technology Capabilities with the Formation of Blockchain Practice
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of July 9, 2018 Including Best Practices in Avoiding Discrimination, Group Health Plans, and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
A Record Number of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs (Bloomberg)
Americans’ confidence in employment prospects is soaring as the labor market tightens. The latest proof: A record number are voluntarily quitting to seek better jobs.
Tags: Workforce, Employment
Related: Americans quitting their jobs at fastest rate since 2001 — and that’s a good thing
This strategy works better than diversity training (FastCompany)
If companies want to change staff’s behavior in a fundamental way, they should forget about what their employees think and focus on what they do.
Tags: Diversity, Training
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Stories with a sense of humor from our own HRmarker office dog, Cara.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.