Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $100M+
- Centivo, Provider of a New Type of Health Plan for Employers and their Employees, Raises $34 Million in Series A Funding
- Field Service Management Software Company Service Fusion Raises $10M in Series A Funding
- Austin’s Swivel, which offers alternative to co-working space, raises $4.7M to build out its vision
- Tech Apprenticeship Program Provider Kenzie Academy Closes $4.2m in Seed
- Madison Street Capital Acts as Exclusive Financial Advisor to Infiniti HR, Arranges $4.3M Growth Capital Facility with Oak Street Funding
- CoWorking Space Company Worq Raises US$2.5M in Funding
- WindRose recaps Basys LLC, a provider of benefits administration technology for the Taft-Hartley market
- Ultimate Software is acquiring PeopleDoc for $300 million
- OneDigital Health and Benefits Acquires Beneflex Insurance Services
- Global Tech Firm, Reward Gateway, Acquires U.S. Employee Engagement Specialist Brand Integrity
- Oasis Outsourcing Acquires Aureon HR
- United Screening Services, Corporation (USSC), has been acquired by Sarma: Acquisition Brings 129 Years of Expertise to USSC’s Customers
- Genstar Capital buys majority stake in Cetera Financial Group
- Jay Peltier Acquires Dale Carnegie of North Dakota and Northwest Minnesota
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Digi-Me Partners with Endevis and Makes a Major Impact on Tough-to-Fill Healthcare Roles
- BenefitMall Announces Partnership with ePayAdvisors
- Bridge by Instructure Partners with Enterprise Risk Management, Inc. (ERM) to Deliver Information Security Awareness Training Content
- ZayZoon Announces Partnership With SwipeClock to Give Employees Access to Their Paycheck On-Demand
- BC Partners to Acquire Leading Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Software Company NAVEX Global
- EverythingBenefits Provides Technology Solutions for Benetech’s Diverse Client Base
- Flock Partners with HealthEquity to Offer Integrated HSA Products on Flock’s HR & Benefits Platform
- YouEarnedIt and HighGround Join Forces to Transform Human Capital Management Industry
- APS Announces New Brand and Logo
- Seven Innovative Human Resources Research Studies Published in June 2018 – Available for Download
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of July 16, 2018 Including Best Practices in Employee Benefits, Workplace Regulations, and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
This is what work will look like in 2100 (Fast Company)
Some futurists believe that automation will push future workers to tasks that are quintessentially human, and that things like standardized working hours and traditional hierarchies will disappear.
Tags: Future of Work, AI
Work less, get more: New Zealand firm’s four-day week an ‘unmitigated success’ (The Guardian)
The New Zealand company behind a landmark trial of a four-day working week has concluded it an unmitigated success, with 78% of employees feeling they were able to successfully manage their work-life balance, an increase of 24 percentage points.
Tags: Work week, Work-life balance
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Employment Branding on a Shoestring Budget – July 24th (Tuesday)
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.