Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $770M+
- League raises $62 million CAD (about $47.1 million USD) Series B to fix corporate health care benefits
- WeWork Receives $500M in Series B Funding To Grow in China
- Guild Education helps the Fortune 1000 prepare for the future of work with $40 million in Series C funding led by Felicis Ventures
- Even, an App Provider To Help Hourly Workers Manage Pay, Raises $40M
- DivvyPay Raises $35 Million led by Insight Venture Partners to Help Businesses Take Control of Corporate Spend
- Technology Learning Platform Galvanize Secures $32M in Series C Financing; Acquires Hack Reactor
- Skillshare finds its groove by helping freelancers learn and raises $28 million in Series C funding
- Impraise Lands Series A Investment of $10.6 Million to Fix ‘Broken’ Performance Reviews
- Taking the pain out of accounting and payroll for small businesses, ScaleFactor raises $10 million
- Digital Workplace Startup Happeo Raises $8M
- Venminder secures $5 million investment to accelerate growth of leading third party risk management solution
- HR tech is evolving quickly — more acquisitions are on the way
- Facebook acquires Redkix to enhance communications on Workplace by Facebook
- Riskonnect to Acquire Marsh ClearSight
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Talemetry and Indeed Join Forces to Enhance Recruiting Efficiency
- BountyJobs and Recruiting.com Announce Strategic Partnership
- Community Brands and Visibility Software Announce Talent Recruiting Technology Partnership
- Employee Benefit Consulting Group (EBCG) Partners With Worldwide Broker Network to Offer Enhanced Insurance Options for Employers
- Wipro and Alight Solutions Announce Strategic Partnership
- Virginia Is America’s Tightest Tech Job Market, Newly Published ENGAGE Talent Research Reveals
- HRSG Launches Marketplace Wave One: HRSG’s World-leading Career Management Job Descriptions Are Now Available and Affordable for Organizations of Any Size
- EBI Makes Workforce Magazine’s Hot List of Background Screeners for the 12th Time
- Teams Are the Way Work Gets Done, But They’re Still Being Managed as Individuals – New Research from HR.com
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of July 23, 2018 Including Best Practices in HR Planning, Workplace Sexual Harassment, and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
This Dating Trend Everyone Hates Is Now Becoming The Normal At Work
A phenomenon we’ve heard a lot about in the dating world has infiltrated the workplace: ghosting.
Tags: Recruiting, Workplace Trends
Four job skills the HR leaders of the future will need
It’s time for the oft-maligned human resources function to kick old habits and drive businesses forward. That will take HR leaders with broader skill sets.
Tags: HR Professionals, Skill-set
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Honest HR Podcast – Join SHRM’s Callie Zipple (@SHRMCallieZ) and Deanna Munoz as they discuss deep truths of the workplace. “We’re getting real about HR and organizations — nothing’s off the table.”
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.