Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $145M+
- Paladina Health Receives $165M Investment from NEA and New Investors
- FinTech Financial Wellbeing Platform for Employees Salary Finance raises USD20m for US launch
- Lunch delivery solved for office professionals, Foodsby, Inc. Raises $13.5 Million in Series B Funding to Drive Continued Growth
- KoinWorks Raises USD$16.5m in Series A Funding
- ComplySci Announces Strategic Investment by Vista Equity Partners to Accelerate Growth in Regulatory Compliance Software Market
- WeWork just acquired a Chicago design school
- Global HR Research Acquires Background Screening Provider easyBackgrounds
- Polaris Acquires Falck Safety Services from Falck
- Colibri Group, a Provider of Online Learning Solutions to Licensed Professionals, Announces Strategic Acquisition of Western Schools
- Northwest Plan Services Acquires Kaufmann and Goble Associates, Adding Multi-Employer Plan Experience
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- 1218 Global HR Solutions Announces Strategic Partnership with Cloud Consulting Partners, Inc.
- AlphaStaff, Inc. Selects Ability Commerce as Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains Solution Partner
- North American Bancard Announces Partnership with Homebase
- Hireology Announces Integration Partnership with BambooHR, a Leading Cloud-Based HR Software Provider for Small Businesses
- AtWork Personnel Announces Strategic Partnership with InterAct
- Bibby Financial Services to Partner with Precision Global Consulting to Provide Staffing and Payroll Funding Solutions Along with Back Office Services
- Worklio Wins Software Selection Process to Partner with The Doyle Group
- HR technology Company SurePeople Partners with the National Center for Healthcare Leadership
- Human Capital Management Institute Adds Artificial Intelligence to Super-Charge SOLVE™ Workforce Analytics and Planning Software
- Atlanta-Based Company Helps Startups and Small- to Medium-Sized Businesses Overcome Background Screening Challenges
- InfoMart’s Enhanced Driver Services Provide a Valuable Liability-Management Solution
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of August 27, 2018 Including Best Practices in Fiduciary Standards, Leave Administration, and More
Week in Review – Popular Content
What If a Female CEO Acted Like Elon Musk?
The Tesla CEO’s tearful New York Times interview reveals a lot about the double standards men and women face.
Tags: Leadership, Gender Bias
19 of the Best Job Perks and Benefits Millennials have that their Parents Didn’t (Business Insider)
Companies are offering unique workplace perks and benefits that weren’t available 30 years ago, perhaps to lure or cater to millennials.
Tags: Benefits, Millennials
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Georgia State Conference, September 5-7, 2018 in Savannah, GA
For schedule and topics visit: https://shrmga.shrm.org/
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.