Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $225M+
- HR startup Namely, once a high flier, gets a new CEO and $60 million in new funding to soar again
- Espressive Raises $23M To Bring Exceptional Employee Experiences to Enterprise Service Management
- Recruitment Platform Bright Network Raises £2.5M in Funding
- Holberg Financial, financial health and wellness benefit provider, raised $1 million in seed funding (see Term Sheet, Aug.2, Fortune)
- Beeline, provider of cloud software solutions for Fortune 2000 companies to manage their non-employee workforces, receives investment from New Mountain Capital
- ADP Acquires Celergo, Strengthening Global Payroll Capabilities
- Salary.com Completes the Acquisition of Compdata Surveys & Consulting
- Ascensus Announces Agreement to Acquire 401k Plus
- Mediware Information Systems, Inc., a supplier of software solutions in health care and human services, acquired BlueStrata EHR
- Bullhorn Acquires Invenias to Help Executive Search Firms Grow and Thrive Amidst Global Talent Shortages
- Takeaway.com Acquires 10bis, for €135M, to Expand Into B2B
- Morneau Shepell Completes Acquisition of LifeWorks Corporation Ltd.
- PowerSchool Completes Acquisition of PeopleAdmin to Help Schools and Districts Recruit and Empower Teachers to Support Student Success
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Slack forms key alliance as Atlassian throws in the towel on enterprise chat
- Infor Expands Partnership with OpenSesame to Deliver Curated eLearning Training Courses
- The Game Agency and eThink Education Announce Partnership To Provide The Training Arcade to Moodle LMS Users
- INCENTCO, Grace Hill Announce a Strategic Partnership to Increase Connections Between Employee Engagement, Training & Incentives
- University of Waterloo Partners With Plum to Reshape Campus Recruitment
- PlanSource Teams Up with Jellyvision to Bring Benefits Decisions to Life
- Bradley-Morris, Inc. and EF Overwatch Partner to Help Elite-Trained Veterans Win in the Workforce
- Western Union Partners with Aquila Heywood to Improve Services to Overseas Pensioners
- Del Taco Chooses eLogic Learning’s Partnership Approach and eSSential LMS
- HRsoft CEO to Speak at Arizona Total Rewards Association Annual Conference
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of July 30, 2018 Including Best Practices in Employee Engagement, Manager Communications, and More
- HRO Today and PeopleScout Release Global Unemployment Report for Q1 2018
Week in Review – Popular Content
LinkedIn adds voice messages for some reason (CNN)
LinkedIn, the social network you check when you hate your job, now lets you send voice messages to business contacts.
RELATED: LinkedIn adds voice messaging because we’ve definitely been clamoring for that (TechCrunch)
Tags: Recruiting, LinkedIn
Ask HR: Is what you discuss with HR confidential? What are exit interviews for? (CNN)
Johnny C. Taylor Jr., a human-resources expert, is tackling your questions as part of a series for USA TODAY. Taylor is president and CEO of the Society for Human Resource Management, the world’s largest HR professional society.
Tags: General HR, Exit Interview
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
HR Vendor / Supplier Survey
Wouldn’t it be great to have information about how other vendors in the space are marketing to HR buyers? Well, we want to make that happen!
HR.com in partnership with HRmarketer invite you take a confidential survey and provide intelligence about your own organization. Individual responses will remain confidential and you will receive a complimentary copy of the results, a $595 value. You will also be invited to join a special briefing on the findings.
Thank you in advance. Please take the survey here.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.