Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s Fundings: $515M+
- Slack is raising $400M+ with a post-money valuation of $7B or more
- Hinge Health raises $26 million from Insight Venture Partners and Atomico to help employers tackle chronic conditions
- Pie Insurance Secures $11 Million Series A Funding to Rapidly Expand SMB Workers’ Compensation Insurance Offering
- Worklete Raises $6.5M Series A Funding to Protect Employees from Workplace Injuries
- Atlanta-Based Gig Workforce Assistance Platform, Steady Raises $9 Million Series A; Shaquille O’Neal Joins as Advisor
- Club for Working Women AllBright Raises £9M in Funding
- Altru, a New York-based recruitment marketing platform, raised $1.3 million in funding
- Smart Contract Dispute Resolution Company Sagewise Raises $1.25M in Seed
- HR Tech Company Loopline System Raises Single Seven Digit Funding
- KPA, a Lafayette, CO-based provider of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Risk Management solutions, received a majority investment from Providence Equity Partners
- OutSolve Acquires Workforce Compliance Associates’ Affirmative Action Practice, Expanding Its Role as a Complete Compliance Solution Provider
- Intertek Group, a Workforce Training and Communications Provider, Acquires Alchemy Systems
- GEX Management, Inc. (OTCQB: GXXM), a management and professional services company Executes Additional Acquisition of Key California Business
- SIRVA Worldwide Relocation & Moving acquires Team Relocations
- Grovo and Sandler Training Partner to Bring Modern Microlearning to Global Sales Enablement Industry
- Gennevilliers, France-based Up group, acquired givve, a German fintech startup specializing in employee engagement and incentive solutions
- Student Employability Solutions Provider Symplicity Acquires Contratanet, a Network of Career Portals
- G&A Partners Acquires Dallas-Based PEO Zogg Benefits
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Leystone Insurance & Financial, Inc.
- Hub International Acquires Saskatchewan-Based Blackstone Insurance, Benefits & Bonding Inc.
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- The CFO Alliance and Illumeo Announce Learning Partnership
- Launchways Partners with LifeCare to Provide a Best-in-Class Employee Discount Program
- Inspirus Announces Launch of Inspirus Insights and Partnership with ZeroedIn
- HRnext Expands Its HR Management Software Suite, Adding New Integrated Time and Attendance Management Tool through PrimeTime Partnership
- Inquiries Screening and SureID Announce Partnership
- Enterprise Learning Provider Docebo Partners with Competentum Russia
- SME Education Foundation Partners to Provide Certification in Precision Measurement for High School Career Training
- ISG Forms Partnership with Ultimate Software
- HRmarketer Launches HR Influencer Marketing Channel
- HRSoft to Host Webinar on Modernizing Pay-For-Performance Methods
- HRCI Announces Expansion of Spanish-Language Exams for HR and non-HR Professionals Seeking Credentials Around the World
- Small Businesses in North America Struggle with Labor Compliance Issues – New Research from HR.com
- New Learning Modules Added to HR Genius for the Week of August 6, 2018 Including Best Practices in Sexual Harassment Policies, Fiduciary Standards, and More
- Continuous Performance Management Has a Good Reputation But Not Widely Practiced – New Research from HR.com & Betterworks
Week in Review – Popular Content
Nine Warning Signs Your Corporate Culture Is In Trouble (Forbes)
Nine members of Forbes Coaches Council share some of the things they watch for when determining if a company’s culture is toxic, and talk about the steps you need to take to fix the issues.
‘Workplace Wellness’ Doesn’t Work (Chicago Tribune)
Have you ever participated in a “workplace wellness program” or known somebody who tried one? Did you notice any difference?
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Featured HR Conference
HR Marketing Institute – HR Matters Conference, Sept 10-11, Las Vegas
Please email Katrina Busselle (kbusselle(at)hr.com) for speaking opportunities and other information.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.