Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $55M+
- PayActiv Raises $20 Million to Expand Financial Wellness Offering for Millions of Financially Stressed Workers
- Indonesian co-working startup GoWork lands $10 million
- Foundry College raises $6M to teach workers to stave off automation
- GoodTime raises $5 million to bring artificial intelligence into the interview process
- Lambda School Raises $14M to Grow Coding School Offerings
- HireClub receives investment, wants to bring career coaching to the masses
- My Ally, a CA-based company applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enhance the candidate experience, Completes Series A Financing Round
- LinkedIn acquires employee engagement platform Glint
- Riverside exits BeneSys, a provider of third-party administration services for employee healthcare and pension benefit programs
- Trilogy Education Acquires Online Coding Platform Firehose Project and Career Services Platform JobTrack
- Grace Hill Announces Acquisition of The Strategic Solution to Strengthen Connection Between Training and Company Policy & Procedures
- Generational Equity Advises Training Network in Sale to JER HR Group
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Kronos Partners with Even to Add Comprehensive Financial Wellness Tools to Workforce Dimensions Marketplace
- Caliper Renews Partnership with Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America (IIABA)
- Apex® HCM Announces Partnership with Ubiquity Retirement + Savings
- Workers’ compensation and specialty insurance leader AF Group partners with Phire Group to share comeback stories
- Everest Group Names Allegis Global Solutions Leader in the 2018 MSP PEAK Matrix™ Assessment
- HRsoft to Host Webinar on the Multi-Stakeholder Business Model for Compensation
- HRsoft Leads in Customer Satisfaction
- Insala Announces Part 2 of Mentoring Millennials Webinar Series
Week in Review – Popular Content
LinkedIn buys Glint to expand suite of HR services (ZDNet)
Glint’s platform aims to help executives obtain an internal view of employee engagement and skills.
Tags: LinkedIn, HR Services
Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women (Reuters)
Amazon.com Inc’s (AMZN.O) machine-learning specialists uncovered a big problem: their new recruiting engine did not like women.
Tags: Amazon, Recruitment
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Minnesota SHRM 2018 State Conference, Oct 14-16 in St. Cloud, MN
@MNSHRM #HRRocks #MNSHRM18
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.