Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $205M+
- G2 Crowd Raises $55M to Transform the Way Businesses Buy Software
- Oh My Green raises $20 million to bring office workers healthy snacks
- Skello raises $6.9 million for its staff management service
- ConveyIQ, a NYC-based provider of enterprise talent communication and recruiting automation software, raised $5.5m in funding
- Memory raises $5M to bring AI to time tracking
- Private Network of Leadership Women, Chief Raises $3M in Seed Funding
- Hire Heroes USA Receives $3 Million Investment from the A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation
- HR Automation Startup Factorial Raises €2.8M To Automate, Manage, and Understand Payroll and Employee Contracts
- Applied gets $2M to make hiring fairer — using algorithms, not AI
- Video-based recruitment startup JobUFO scores €2M seed
- Workplace AI startup launched after successful $2.6m in seed funding
- Hub International Limited, a Chicago, IL-based insurance brokerage, received a minority investment from Altas Partners
- Medix Acquires Talentoday, a Global Leader in Behavioral Science
- OneDigital Health and Benefits Acquires Nashville Based Paradigm Group
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- SmartLinx Joins Forces with DailyPay to Offer Employees Daily Access to Earned Wages
- SuiteCentric Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Scoutchain, a Blockchain-based Recruitment Platform, Announces Strategic Partnership With Block Crafters
- BountyJobs and TopResume Announce Strategic Partnership
- Career and Engagement Platform LeggUP Forms Key Enterprise Partnership with Boeing
- The Leslie Group Announces Partnership with Collage to Bring Digital HR and Benefits Management to Small and Midsize Canadian Businesses
- Beeline Recognizes Guidant Global as a Certified Strategic Partner
- Human Interest Launches Partner Program with New Portal For Client Management
- ProHCM Launches BrokersPortal Express
- HR Certification Institute Expands Suite of Micro-credential Offerings
- ENGAGE Talent Vice President Kristin Lewis Recognized as a Top Women Leader in HR
Week in Review – Popular Content
Stop Making Workforce Spending Decisions Blindly: Link People Investments to Business Outcomes
The use of workforce analytics by HR professionals is on the rise, but is it translating to better business results? Includes a list of 25 questions to consider when evaluating workforce analytics solutions.
Tags: HR Technology, Analytics
Firms alienating young staff with lack of mental health support
The study of 1,000 16- to 24-year-olds revealed that while the vast majority had both a strong understanding of mental health and a desire to see it talked about more prominently, very few felt able to address the issue at their workplace or university.
Tags: Benefits, Healthcare, Mental Health
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition, Oct 22 – 24, Atlanta, GA #SHRMDIV
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.