Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $195M+
- Flexible Workspace Provider Knotel Closes $60M in Funding Led by Norwest Venture Partners
- Envoy Conquered The Front Desk. Now It’s Raised $43M To Make Offices Smart
- People.ai, the AI Platform for Sales, Marketing & Customer Success, Raises $30 Million Led by Andreessen Horowitz
- Snappy Closes $10 Million Funding Round to Change How Companies Boost Morale and Motivate Employees
- Spatial Raises $8 Million in Seed Funding and Unveils Augmented Reality Collaboration Platform to Connect Distributed Workforce
- Ethic, a tech-driven asset management platform that powers solutions for wealth advisors and institutional investors, Raises $6.8M in Venture Capital Funding
- Tech talent recruitment platform Hackajob rallies $6.7 mln
- Lorem Secures 2.5 Million in Funding to Expand On-Demand Freelance Marketplace
- Staffing App Rota Raises £1.8M in Funding
- Clearlake Capital Leads Strategic Investment in OnShift
- VSS invests in GreenSlate, a cloud-based accounting and payroll software platform for the entertainment industry
- Merger of NetDimensions and PeopleFluent Creates New Learning Suite for LTG
- ATSI Acquires Leading Learning Management Solution Mindflash to Empower Businesses of Tomorrow
- Ucommune Acquires Co-Working Company Fountown
- Collaborative Solutions Completes Acquisition of Theory of Mind, Expanding Global Reach and Expertise
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Beeline Partners with Pinnacle Group to Support Contingent Workforce Programs
- Bright Pattern Simplifies Omnichannel Workforce Management with Loxysoft Integration
- Qkids Upgrades Teacher Acquisition Program By Partnering with Sterling Employment Background Screening Provider
- Transparency-Focused Great Lakes Benefit Group Partners with United Benefit Advisors
- Avaya Names Global Knowledge as a LATAM and Canada Training Partner
- Digi-Me Releases New Reporting Dashboard for Easily Tracking Video Job Ad Views and Applies by Source
- Talent Plus, Inc. recognized as a multiple award-winning organization and Culture
Week in Review – Popular Content
Companies are on the hook if their hiring algorithms are biased (Quartz)
To avoid dealing with biased resume data, a slate of new companies are turning to organizational psychology, the field that has informed best practices for humans to follow when looking for job candidates.
Tags: Recruiting, AI
Tech Founders’ Absolute Power is Destroying Company Culture (Wired)
Why would employees put themselves at risk to report bad behavior, usually accompanied by bad business performance, when they know board members and investors can’t even investigate much less hold the CEO accountable?
Tags: Company Culture, Executive Management
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Oct 31 – Nov 2, Orlando FL #NAILBA37
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.