Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $120M+
- Ethos Raises $46.5M To Simplify and Modernize Life Insurance
- AnyMind, which uses AI for advertising, marketing and HR, raises $13.4M
- Nurse Staffing Platform Intelycare Announces $10.8 Million Funding Round
- Lively raises $4.2M as it adds investment capabilities for health savings accounts
- Kinetic, a maker of a wearable device that reduces workplace injuries for industrial workers, raises $4.5M in seed funding
- Recruitment Marketing Automation Provider SmartDreamers Raises €1.2M in Funding
- CIP Capital sells OnCourse Learning
- Healthcare Staffing and Workforce Solutions Aya Healthcare Acquires Qualivis
- Professional services firm Sikich acquires human resources technology consulting business
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- BountyJobs and NextWave Hire Announce Strategic Partnership
- BerniePortal and Indeed Partner to Enhance and Optimize Recruiting
- Workpath Announces Partnership with Checkr Designed to Change the Way Healthcare Organizations Manage Background Screenings and Staffing
- AI learning platform company Docebo Enters New Partnership With TicTac Interactive
- GoCoach Announces New Partnership
Week in Review – Popular Content
How employers are trying to drive Election Day turnout (The Washington Post)
Former presidents, pro sports teams and pop singers aren’t the only ones calling for Americans to make sure to vote Nov. 6: More employers, too, are taking an increasingly active role in trying to get their workers to the polls on Election Day.
Tags: Leadership, Election
What #MeToo Has to Do With the Workplace Gender Gap (The Wall Street Journal)
A new study from Lean In and McKinsey shows the pervasiveness of sexual harassment at the office and the persistence of inequality. That isn’t a coincidence.
Tags: Leadership, Gender Gap, #MeToo
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Elliott Masie’s Learning Conference; Nov 4 – 7 2018; Orlando FL
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.