Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $55M+
- PlayerLync, Learning Software for the Mobile Workforce, Raises $12.5M in Series B Funding
- Samanage, a Provider of Employee Service Management Solutions, Raises $30M in Series D Funding
- Scoro, a provider of business management software designed to bring teams, projects, sales and reports together, takes in $5 mln Series A
- The Muse, a popular recruitment site for millennials, has made its second acquisition
- Employee Feedback and Talent Analytics Firm Talmetrix Acquires Seattle-Based Critical Metrics
- Golden Gate Capital to Acquire Vector Solutions, eLearning and Performance Support Provider
- NFP Acquires Cambridge Consulting Group, LLC, Scaling Benefits and Wealth Offerings
- AssuredPartners, 12th Largest Insurance Broker, Acquires JS Clark Agency, Inc.
- Stone Point Capital acquired Eliassen Group, a Mass.-based consulting and talent solutions firm
- Saba Software Completes Acquisition of Lumesse
- Resource Alliance Merges with Large National Insurance Broker
- Staffing and Recruiting Firm Aquent Expands Front-End Application Development Services With DEV6 Acquisition
Get These Updates and More Timely News via Email
Sign up for our weekly email summary of the week’s funding, M&A, partnership and other timely news from the HR technology, recruitment, talent management and employee benefits space.
Sign up now.
- Qualtrics International,customer and employee experience software maker targets $18 to $21 Price Range for its IPO
- Learnlight’s Partnership with Deutsche Telekom Wins Gold for Excellence in Blended Learning at Chief Learning Officer Awards
- Gympass Expands its Global Network with Youfit partnership
- PrismHR and Kurensē Partner for Paycard Integration: PrismHR customers can now streamline delivery of worksite employee payments and reduce payroll costs
- InfoMart’s SSN Trace Plus Uncovers 23% More Criminal Data
- HRO Today Announces 2018 Talent Acquisition Leader of the Year Awards Finalists in EMEA
- CSS Inc. Launches New Service Compliance Plus
- HRsoft to Host Webinar on Designing Pay Programs to Withstand Market Fluctuations
Week in Review – Popular Content
At Netflix, Radical Transparency and Blunt Firings Unsettle the Ranks (CNBC)
Buzzwords and anxiety fill the hallways as Hollywood giant tries to maintain a winning culture amid breakneck growth; ‘sunshining’ the ‘N-word’ scandal.
Tags: Company Culture, Firing, HR
Why the Widest Pay Gap Persists in the Best-Paying Fields (Fortune)
With so many women entering lucrative fields, you might think the gender wage gap would be shrinking. But sadly that’s not the case.
Tags: Gender Pay Gap
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
HRD HR Leader’s Summit Nov 13 – 14th Toronto, Canada #HRLeadersCA
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.