Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $100M+
- Wonolo, a staffing platform for blue-collar and labor contractors ‘left behind by Silicon Valley’, raises $32M
- €15 million for on-demand staffing platform Zenjob
- Leading HR-Tech Start-up Enboarder Raises $4 Million in Investment Round Led by Top-Tier US VC Greycroft to Fuel American Expansion
- Zippity, an Onsite Car Maintenance Provider for the Workplace, Secures $2.6M in Funding
- Feedr, a London, UK-based intelligent lunch platform using technology to offer office employees personalised meals from healthy food suppliers, raised £1.535m in pre-Series A funding
- Edtech Startup Knack Raises $1.5M in Seed Funding
- Technically Compatible, a Sunderland, UK-based recruitment technology company, secured £500k in funding
- Mercer Completes Acquisition of Summit Strategies Group
- GPB Capital Acquires Surge Resources, Extending PEO Footprint into New England
February 27th – March 1st, 2019 | The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
(Buy 1 Pass Get 1 Free)
Attend the 21st HR Metrics and Analytics Summit in Orlando, FL this February 2019. HR Metrics features executive level speakers from Allergan, NASA, Facebook, Taboola, Panasonic, Cornell and more. They are sharing key HR analytics methodologies, and teaching how to approach your people analytics strategies for 2019. Get the Agenda
- PWC and Power2Motivate Partner to Shape a Culture of Recognition
- EdCast’s ContentExchange Adds Cegos eLearning Solutions as Content Partner
- HR Open Standards Annual Meeting, April 11-12, 2019, Washington D.C.
- Talent Management Research Board Seeks New Applicants to Join Top Leaders Driving Human Resources Innovation
- InfoMart Founder Tammy Cohen Wins Silver Stevie® Award For Maverick of the Year
- EBI Named the #1 Enterprise Background Screening Company on 2018 Baker’s Dozen List
- HR.com Launches “Prime”, a Comprehensive Legal Compliance and Education Program for HR Departments
- CSS Inc. Ranks for the Third Time on HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen for Pre-Employment Screening
Week in Review – Popular Content
High score, low pay: why the gig economy loves gamification (the guardian)
Using ratings, competitions and bonuses to incentivize workers isn’t new – but as I found when I became a Lyft driver, the gig economy is taking it to another level.
Tags: Gamification, Future of Work, Gig Economy
Can we realize untapped opportunity by redefining work? (Deloitte Insights)
Why do some companies struggle to create real value? In part, because employees spend their days completing routine tasks. We can turn things around by redefining work to focus on identifying and addressing unseen problems and opportunities.
Tags: Automation,Future of Work, Innovation
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
The Conference Board – Employee Financial Well-Being Conference Nov 29 – 30, Chicago IL
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.