In this webinar (watch it below) HRmarketer founder Mark Willaman and Maren Hogan, CEO of Red Branch Media discussed the results from the HR Marketing Institute’s “HR Buyer Trends Insights and Benchmarks” survey. Specifically, what the research results mean for how HR vendors allocate their marketing dollars in 2019.
The marketplace for HR software and services is growing at 10% compound annual growth rate and expected to be $30 billion by 2025. The marketplace consists of 1,000s of vendors across dozens of solution categories including talent acquisition, payroll, HRIS/HRMS, performance management, employee wellness, rewards and recognition and talent management.
The HR Marketing Institute, underwritten by HR.com and in partnership with HRmarketer and Red Branch Media surveyed nearly 300 HR decision makers across a wide range of companies in multiple industries, asking them about their purchasing behavior of HR products and services, with the goal of helping HR solution providers better understand the needs and preferences of HR professionals. A sampling of questions we asked include:
- How do you typically begin your research for HR products and services?
- How important is familiarity with a vendor’s brand?
- What social media sites do you use for business purposes – and how often?
- How many conferences do you plan on attending in 2019?
- How often do you attend webinars, read HR blogs, listen to HR podcasts, read an HR trade magazine, consult with analysts?
- How likely are you to download content from a vendor if you have to complete a form?
Watch the webinar below and download the slides here. Enjoy.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Advocacy
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.