Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $175M+
- Crew, a Workplace and Slack messaging rival for shift workers, raises $35M, adds enterprise version
- The Mom Project raises $8M to create a future where women aren’t forced to choose between family and career
- ExecVision Secures $5.4 Million Growth Investment Led by Edison Partners
- Gamelearn closes $5M Series A to develop video games for corporate training
- Health and Safety Provider Notify Technology Raises £500k in Funding
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Partner Cielo Announces Majority Equity Investment from the Permira Funds
- Global Executive Search Firm ZRG Partners Secures Capital from RFE Investment Partners
- Talent Assessment Firm Capp & Co Acquires Koru Predictive Hiring
- NFP Acquires Benefit Administration Group, LLC and HM Benefits, LLC
- Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO) Resourcing Edge Acquires Three Firms in Southern Texas
- Accenture Acquires Select Professional Services Assets from Zafin
- TransForce Acquires HELP (Hire Edge Logistics Personnel), 11th Acquisition in 5 years
- InfoMart and iCIMS Announce Partnership to Simplify Background Screening Through Enriched Talent Acquisition Experiences
- GMS, an Ohio-based Certified Professional Employer Organization (CPEO), Announces Partnership with Always Best Care Senior Services
- HiringThing Announces Partnership with .Jobs
- Vancouver-Based Montridge Advisory Group Partners with United Benefit Advisors
- Acendre, A Talent Management Software Provider for Regulated Industry Verticals, Partners with Strattam Capital to Accelerate Growth
- HCMI Launches Global Human Capital Value and Reporting Community for Business Leaders, Boards and Investors
Week in Review – Popular Content
Human Capital Reporting Standards Finally Arrive (CFO)
Will the new ISO standard prompt companies to begin voluntarily reporting an assortment of human capital metrics?
Tags: Human Resources, HR Metrics
Richard Branson Thinks the 9-5 Workday Grind Will Disappear (Entrepreneur)
The Virgin Group founder urges businesses to implement flexible work practices to get the most from their employees.
Tags: Work-life balance, Future of Work, Leadership, Management
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Redesigning Wellness Podcast: Host Jen Arnold (@redesigningwell) explores the world of corporate health to help employers build strategic wellness programs that engage employees.
Tags: HR Podcasts
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.