Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $135M+
- Austin’s RigUp Adds $60M for Service That Finds Oil and Gas Workers
- Digital Insurance Broker Mylo Raises $28M in Funding
- Vangst just raised $10 million to plug more people into the fast-growing cannabis industry
- Oxygen, a San Francisco, CA-based digital banking service offering free banking services and flat-fee, zero-interest credit lines to freelancers, raised $2.3m in funding
- The Bill Is On Your Employer: Zestful Raises $1.1M To Streamline Benefit Claims
- Recruitment Firm Samuel Knight International Receives Investment from Gresham House Ventures
- CareerBuilder acquires Textkernel to bolster job-finding tools with AI
- Community Brands Deepens Background Screening Capabilities with New Acquisitions
- Unum teams up with Fidelity Investments® to offer first-of-its-kind Student Debt Relief Program – U.S. employees can transfer carry-over PTO into debt payment
- Korn Ferry Partners with FORTUNE for the 21st Year on World’s Most Admired Companies List: Research finds Diversity and Inclusion Key Strategic Priority for Most Admired Companies
- Family-Owned and Community-Focused Terrill Insurance Solutions, Inc. Partners with United Benefit Advisors
- The Center for Technology & Workforce Solutions Establishes Academic Partnership with George Mason University
- Self Lender Announces Partnership with Steady, Providing Access to New Financial Tools
- Boston-Based meQuilibrium Grows Team with Two New Hires
- OPENonline announces that they have successfully completed multiple enhancements to its core background screening platform, SelectHire
- ProHCM Completes Reorganization
Week in Review – Popular Content
The Technology Giants Are Moving into HR (SHRM)
Facebook, Google and Microsoft are making deeper forays into the HR technology market, leading to faster consumerization of HR technology platforms, increasing competition for existing vendors and giving HR leaders more choices in tech solutions. Read more.
Tags: HR Technology, Tech Giants
You can rent a desk by the minute at WeWork’s first public location (Fast Company)
There’s no membership required at We Company’s new retail space, where visitors can rent desks and conference rooms–and browse products by member companies.
Tags: Shared Workspaces
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
IBM – Think Feb 12-15, 2019 San Francisco, CA #Think2019
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.