Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $370M+
- Globality – The World’s First Smart Sourcing Platform, Powered By AI – Raises $100 Million from The SoftBank Vision Fund
- Talent Optimization Platform Provider The Predictive Index Secures $50 Million Investment from General Catalyst
- Employee benefits software solution Limelight Health raises $33.5M
- ScaleFactor Raises $30 Million to Expand Robot Bookkeeper Service, Eyes Loan Market
- Human Performance Company Aduro Secures $22M in Funding
- 7shifts Raises $10 Million USD Series A to Bring Scheduling Automation and Compliance to More Restaurant Chains
- Teach On Mars Closes €7M Third Funding
- Flexible Office Space Provider Hubble Raises £4M in Series A Funding
- Team-based Workplace Training Platform Provider Hone Raises $3.6M in Seed Funding
- PSP Investments (Public Sector Pension Investment Board) Invests in Independent Insurance Brokerage Firm Alliant Forms
- WEX snaps up Discovery Benefits for $425 million
- Cisive Acquires Healthcare Industry Background Screener
- Knotel Acquires French Flexible Workspace Provider Deskeo
- OutMatch Acquires Wepow, Expands Predictive Talent Assessment Tools to Humanize the Hiring Experience for Candidates
- A.T. Kearney Acquires Business Analytics Consultancy Cervello
- NFP Acquires Fiduciary First, LLC and The Participant Effect, LLC
- DCI Consulting Group Acquires EEO Litigation Firm Savina Consulting
- Prudential Joins the PlanSource Advantage Partner Program
- BountyJobs and ClearCompany Announce Strategic Partnership
- ENGAGE Talent Adds to Leadership Team Following Record-Setting 2018
- Visibility Software Launches New and Improved Reseller Program to Expand Partner Opportunities and Increase Strategic Value to Customers
- HRO Today and AgileOne Release Report: The Importance of Contingent Workforce & Employer Branding
Week in Review – Popular Content
How to Exercise During the Workday (and why it’s important) BBC
There are health and cognitive benefits of working out while you’re on the clock that could help you feel better, look better and perform better.
Tags: Employee Wellness
This bot judges how much you smile during your job interview (Fast Company)
Predictive AI applications like HireVue screen job candidates on around 25,000 different data points, breaking down their words, voice, and facial expressions.
Tags: Recruiting, Artificial Intelligence
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
HR Grapevine – HR LIVE London March 14th – #HRGV2019
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.