Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $35M+
- VR for HR: Startup Raises $8M from Impact Investors to Tackle Workplace Bias Through Simulations
- MaintainX, a Workflow Management Platform for Deskless Employees, Raises $3.8M in Seed Funding
- EmployStream, a Provider of Onboarding Automation for the Staffing Industry, Receives $3.5 Million in Series A Financing Round
- Goodly Announces $1.3M in Seed Funding to Make Student Loan
- Clovis Point Capital Makes Growth Investment in Talent Acquisition Software RIVS, a Provider of HR Technology
- HCAP Partners Announces Investment in Confirm BioSciences, Wellness Testing and Diagnostic Company
- Unit4 Acquires Intuo; Extends HCM offering to Better Support Modern Workforces in the Services Economy
- Professional Services Firm Marsh & McLennan Companies Receives Clearance from European Commission to Acquire Jardine Lloyd
- Insurance Broker and Consultant NFP Acquires BD Capital Partners
- National Insurance Firm, Alera Group Acquires Phalanx Healthcare Solutions, LLC
- World Insurance Associates Acquires MedNET Financial
- PlanSource, a Provider of Cloud-based Benefits Administration Technology, Announces Acquisition by Vista Equity Partners
- Joveo and Recruit Rooster Partner to Improve Candidate Quality and Time to Hire
- Kharon Partners with Descartes Systems Group to Further Enhance Denied Party Screening
- HRIS Provider BerniePortal Announces Expanded Partnership with Guardian to Create a Streamlined Benefits Experience
- Clayton Home Building Group Partners with DailyPay to Improve Team Member Experience
Week in Review – Popular Content
How Managers Can Best Support a Gig Workforce (MIT Sloan)
The rise of digital giants in the gig economy has brought new scrutiny to how companies should manage contingent workers.
Tags: Gig workers, Benefits, Employee loans
Why even U.S. Steel is expanding paid family leave (The Washington Post)
New benefits at U.S. Steel, which apply to its roughly 3,200 employees who are not union members, include coverage for infertility treatments, a matched contribution to dependent care spending accounts, longer bereavement leave, domestic partner coverage and reimbursement of some adoption expenses, among others.
Tags: Paid family leave, Unions, Manufacturing
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.