Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $238M+
- Employee retention platform Peakon raises further $35M in a new round led by Atomico
- Skedulo raises $28M for its mobile workforce management service
- HoneyBook raises $28 million to connect freelancers with clients
- Cleo Raises $27.5 Million to Help Companies Support Working Parents
- Benefits Data Analytics Company Artemis Health Raises $25 Million Series C
- WorkBoard Raises $23 Million to Help Businesses Align, Measure and Drive Strategic Priorities Faster
- EaseCentral Announces $19 Million in Series B Funding, Rebrands to “Ease” with Enhanced Capabilities
- Peerfit, a Digital Health Company Working with Employers, Receives $18M Investment from Virgo Partners
- Mobile Staffing Marketplace Jitjatjo Raises $11M in Series A Funding
- Scope AR Closes $9.7 Million Series A Funding to Help Make Any Worker An Instant Expert with Augmented Reality
- Alcatraz AI, developer of a facial authentication product for the enterprise, raises 6 million
- Outbound Recruiting Platform Fetcher Receives $5.4 Million in Fresh Funding Round, Announces Key Hires
- Financial Wellness Benefits Startup Earnd Raises $2.5M in Funding
- Employee population health management company,CareATC Receives Investment from LLR Partners
- Legal tech Startup Legalstart.fr Receives Minority Investment from ISAI
- meQuilibrium Joins Kronos Workforce Dimensions Technology Partner Network to Build More Resilient, High-Performing Organizations
- Workforce Opportunity Services Joins Forces with DTE Energy
- Appriss Safety Partners with SJV & Associates to Deliver Cutting-Edge Data Solutions to Background Screening Market
- Aspen Analytics Joins the AllyO Partner Program
Week in Review – Popular Content
JPMorgan Chase to Invest $350 Million to Improve Worker Skills (U.S. News & World Report)
JPMORGAN CHASE unveiled plans to commit $350 million to curbing the global skills gap and preparing today’s workers for higher skill job opportunities of tomorrow.
Tags: Training, Skills Gap
Vacation time and being off work are no longer the same, so avoiding burnout is trickier than ever (Well+Good)
According to a 2018 study (called The State of American Vacation) from the U.S. Travel Association and market-research firm GfK of more than 4,000 full-time American workers with paid time off.
Tags: Vacation, Time-off, Benefits
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.