Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $175M+
- Co-working Space Operator Talent Garden Raises €44M in Funding
- CXA Group, a provider of a predictive and data intelligence platform to improve health, wealth and wellness choices, raises $25M in funding
- Global Communications Workflow Provider Kerauno Raises $25M in Series A Funding
- ZayZoon Announces $15 Million Raise For Its Early Wages On-Demand and Employee Wellness Program
- HealthJoy Secures $12.5 Million Series B Led By U.S. Venture Partners
- Fairygodboss raises $10 million to match female job candidates with employers
- Recruiting Platform ZenSourcer Rebrands as Gem and Raises $9M in Series AUnmind scores £3M investment for its workplace mental health platform
- Unmind scores £3M investment for its workplace mental health platform
- Cluster Raises $1.9M to Transform Hiring Engineers in the Manufacturing Industry
- Alight, a Blackstone-backed provider of outsourced cloud-based HR services, announced terms for its IPO
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Acquires Merit Insurance, Inc.
- Alera Group Acquires Dohrmann Insurance Agency, Inc.
- PE-backed Mercer Advisors buys Confluence
- SE Capital Partners and Berggruen Holdings acquired TLC Companies, a PEO for the Transportation Industry
- Global CEO Advisory Firm Teneo Acquires Quay Advisers
- Uber and Opportunity Hub Partner for SXSW 2019 to Drive Diversity, Equity & Inclusion-As-A-Service Initiative
- INROADS, SEO and JPMorgan Chase & Co. Join Forces to Launch Innovative Program to Increase Diversity in the Financial Industry
- WorldatWork Partners with Main Data Group to offer Members Online Access to Executive Pay Proxy Data
- Perkbox Partners with Healix to Make Private Healthcare Accessible to Employers
- ERIN Technologies Partners with Perpetual Labor Sourcing to Innovate Labor Workforce Recruiting
- Military Veteran Partners and Empire Selling Create Mentor Program to Support, Hire More Veterans
Week in Review – Popular Content
New family leave proposal would require you to delay Social Security benefits (CNBC)
Tying Social Security in with a paid leave policy could have pros and cons for American families, experts say.
Tags: FMLA, Paid Family Leave, Benefits
Here are 3 Economic Trends Impacting HR (Human Resource Executive)
Josh Bersin outlines several important economic trends that all HR leaders should note.
Tags: #HRTech, HR Analytics
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.