Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
- 360Learning Secures $41M in Series B Funding
- Talent Intelligence Platform, Eightfold.ai Secures $28 Million In Series C Funding Following Significant Interest In Its Talent Intelligence Platform
- Astound Raises $15.5M in Series B Funding to Transform Employee Service Experiences Through AI-Driven Automation
- Credly raises $11.1 million to issue and manage digital badges
- SAP to Invest $11 Million in Collaboration Startup Ruum
- Ceipal, a SaaS platform automating business operations of staffing companies, raised $7.5m in funding
- Learning Platform Northpass Secures $4 Million Growth Investment Led by Edison Partners
- Robot-recruiter that will read your face in a job interview, VCV raises $1.5 million
- Commuty, a provider of a smart parking solution for employers to manage parking spots, raised €500k in funding
- PayScale Announces Majority Growth Investment from Francisco Partners at an Enterprise Value of $325 Million
- Workspend Acquires DCR Workforce’s MSP Business
- PharmaLogics Recruiting Acquires Orbis Clinical
May 7 – 9, 2019 | Omni Hotel, San Diego
Attend the Employer Branding Strategies Conference in San Diego, CA this May, 2019. The Conference features thought leaders and speakers from Bank of America, Harman, Masterbrand, Danaher, Amgen, Get Branded, Stories Inc. and Allegis Global Solutions. Sessions are tailored to practitioners responsible for employer branding, talent attraction, and recruitment marketing. Best practices focus on the “how” to offer actionable insights. Get the Agenda
- Kronos Innovation Ecosystem Continues to Expand with New Workforce Dimensions Technology Partners
- Hireology and Maritz Announce Partnership, Empowering Dealerships to Hire Top Talent and Boost Employee Retention and Performance
- National Employee Benefits Provider Trustmark Announces Partnership with Plug and Play
- Mental Health America Announces Partnership with Total Brain to Enhance Mental Health and Fitness of its Constituents
- Tyson Group Partners with 1Huddle to Uplevel Sales Training Outcomes
- True Office Learning and Broadcat Partner to Offer Clients End-to-End Compliance Training Solutions
- Bow River Capital Recapitalizes AbsenceSoft, a provider of software solutions for employers to manage FMLA, disability, ADA and other forms of absence leave
Week in Review – Popular Content
China’s ‘996’ Overwork Culture Fueled Its Tech Engine. Why Workers Are Finally Burning Out (Fortune)
China’s tech sector, already shivering through a capital winter, could be entering a new winter of discontent, as tech developers protest long working hours.
Tags: China, Tech Workers
Opinion: The Privacy Project
I Used to Work for Google. I Am a Conscientious Objector. (The New York Times)
American companies continue to build surveillance tools that are used to violate human rights. Workers who refuse to comply deserve protections.
Tags: Privacy, Employment Law, Google, Technology
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.