Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $48M+
- Embroker raises $28 million to help businesses find the right insurance policies
- Synapse, a Provider of Technology for the Learning and Development Market, Closes US$2.5M Seed Funding Round
- Employee Recognition and Rewards Program Bonusly Secures $1.5M in Seed Funding
- International Screening Solutions Raises $1.5M in Funding
- The Hilb Group, LLC Adds eBenefits Group Northeast, LLC
- PeopleShare Acquires Reliance Staffing
- 2U, Inc. to Acquire Trilogy Education, A Workforce Accelerator that Prepares Adult Learners for High-growth Careers in the Digital Economy
- Command Center, a Provider of On-demand and Temporary Staffing Systems, Announces Definitive Merger Agreement, Transition to Franchise Model
- IT Staffing Firm DIVERSANT Acquires Alliance Of Computer Professionals
- CommonBond for Business™ Partners with Empower Retirement to Bring Enterprise Student Loan Solutions to Nine Million Employees Nationwide
- The Myers-Briggs Company Innovation Labs and Cajon Valley USD Launch Two Generation Strategy to Engage Parents in the Career Development of their Children
- Dallas Tech Startup Kanarys, Inc. and UT Austin’s Division of Diversity and Community Engagement Announce Research Partnership on Workplace Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- BountyJobs and Recruiting Innovation Announce Strategic Partnership
- Namely Joins Google Cloud Partner as a Cloud Identity Technology Partner
- Emory University Launches Executive Coaching Diploma Program with Total Brain
- ClearConnect Solutions and Lowers Risk Group Partner to Offer State-of-the-Art Compliance and Risk Mitigation Technology for Transportation and Insurance Industries
- ACI Specialty Benefits’ Tim Mutrie Speaking at the 2019 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition
- ENGAGE Talent Joins Engage Venture Fund’s Cohort of Investment Companies
Week in Review – Popular Content
This Company Swears By a 4-Day Work Week. Now It Has Advice on How Your Employer Can Make the Switch (Fortune)
You know the saying: Work smarter, not harder. Workers at a New Zealand company say they are more stimulated, empowered and committed after switching from a 37.5-hour work week to a four-day, 30-hour work week.
Tags:4-day Work Week, Work-life Balance, Productivity
This undocumented worker and her husband were owed $11,000. Then their boss called the cops, they say. (The Washington Post)
Claudia Golinelli held out hope that the man who employed her and her husband, Alex, would finally pay the $11,000 owed to them.
Tags: Undocumented Workers, Labor Law, Wage Theft
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Association for Talent Development (ATD) – Middle East Conference & Exhibition, April 14-15, Dubai, UAE #ATDME
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.