Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
- Examity raises $90 million for online proctoring platform for employers and colleges that thwarts exam cheats
- A Cloud Guru raises $33M growth equity round to scale its leading online cloud training platform for enterprises and cloud professionals
- Lattice raises $15m to help People Leaders develop engaged and high-performing teams
- GV leads $13.5 million investment in contractor engagement platform Sense
- Pana raises $10 million to help companies arrange travel for onsite interviews
- Perkbox, the employee experience platform, raises £13.5M
- Vault Platform, a UK-based Firm Providing a Workplace Misconduct Reporting Platform, Raises $4.2M in Seed Funding
- Staffing Technology Company StafQuik Closes $500K Pre-Seed Funding
- Duco Advisors, Inc., A Software-as-a-service Marketplace that Helps Enterprises Hire Consultants Closes $1.7M Seed Round
- Video-based Hiring Platform Tempo Raises £1.75M in Funding
- CNO Financial Group Acquires Online Benefits Administration Firm Web Benefits Design
- ESO Acquires eCore Software, a provider of a tool that delivers employee schedule management, online time clock and attendance, as well as payroll control
- Safeguard Global Acquires WorkFor and AdminMe to Advance the Way Multinational Companies Deploy Globally
- ZRG Acquires Dowd Associates Inc. an Executive Search Firm in the Financial Officers Space
- SENTIO Receives SC Launch, Inc. Investment, a Personality Assessments Provider,Receives SC Launch, Inc. Investment
- Eliassen Group, a strategic consulting and talent solutions firm, acquires professional services and management consulting firm Credere Group
- Advanced Medical Personnel Services, a provider of travel therapy and travel nursing positions across the U.S., today, announced its being acquired by AMN Healthcare
- Riverside Partners’ Portfolio Company Openforce Acquires Flexible Workforce, provider of onboarding, compliance and risk mitigation solutions
- Economic Group Pension Services Acquires Feldman Benefit Services, Inc.
- Engage2Excel Group of Companies, a portfolio company of Comvest Partners, acquired Rideau Inc, a Canada-based provider of employee recognition solutions.
- Private Equity Firm to Acquire Engage PEO
May 7 – 9, 2019 | Omni Hotel, San Diego
Attend the Employer Branding Strategies Conference in San Diego, CA this May, 2019. The Conference features thought leaders and speakers from Bank of America, Harman, Masterbrand, Danaher, Amgen, Get Branded, Stories Inc. and Allegis Global Solutions. Sessions are tailored to practitioners responsible for employer branding, talent attraction, and recruitment marketing. Best practices focus on the “how” to offer actionable insights. Get the Agenda
- ENGAGE Talent Partners with iCIMS to Streamline Passive Candidate Recruiting
- OpenSesame Announces Partnership with Mindscaling to Expand Leadership Training Offering
- Asurint’s Exclusive Partnership With Compeat Adds Full-Service Integration for Background Screening
- Namely and Okta Announce Expanded Partnership to Improve the Employee Experience Across the Employee Lifecycle
- Vizi Partners With eQuest To Create Seamless Talent Attraction
- ExakTime Partners With Construction-Focused On-Demand Legal Service myHRcounsel®
- Visier Partners with Insperity to Bring People Analytics to Mid-Market Organizations
- Pipeline Talent Solutions Partners with Recruiter.com
- AMGtime and Execupay Announce New Partnership to Offer Completely Integrated Labor Management and Payroll Solutions
Week in Review – Popular Content
How Unions Are Pushing Back Against the Rise of Workplace Technology (Fortune)
Hotel workers, journalists, and even NBA players have negotiated protections.
Tags: Unions, Workplace Technology
More Americans making $100,000 consider themselves working class than rich, and it shows just how expensive the US has become (Business Insider)
More people making at least $100,000 consider themselves working class than affluent, according to an INSIDER and Morning Consult survey.
Tags: Salaries, Millennials, Middle Class
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
National Association of Workforce Development Professionals (NAWDP) Annual Conference
May 5 – 8, 2019 San Antonio, TX #NAWDP
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.