Our weekly recap of fundings, mergers & acquisition, partnership and other interesting news from the human resource, recruitment and employee benefits marketplace.
*This week’s fundings: $100M+
- London-based FutureLearn, the Open University’s social learning platform, has raised €58 million from the SEEK Group
- Trusted Health Secures $20 Million in Series A Funding to Reinvent Employment Marketplace for Nursing Professionals
- Indio raises $20 million for white-label platform that digitizes insurance applications
- HeyJobs, a ‘talent acquisition’ platform out of Berlin, raises $12M Series A
- PeopleGrove, An Online Platform that Connects Students with Alumni and Mentors, Raises $4.7M in Series A Financing
- Lane, Workplace Experience Provider, Raises $2.5M in Funding
- Recruiting Technology Solution humanpredictions Raises $1.16m in Funding
- Safeguard Global, a Provider of Employment Outsourcing Services, Secures Growth Equity Investment from Accel-KKR
- Online Team Collaboration Platform Samepage Raises Second Funding Round
- Flexible Workspace Provider Industrious Buys Office Space Provider TechSpace
- Mercer Enters Agreement with Morneau Shepell to Acquire Its Stand-Alone US Large Market Health and Defined Benefit Administration Business
- National Insurance Firm Alera Group Acquires Shomer Insurance Agency
- Lime Connect and The Center for Talent Innovation Announce Partnership on International Study to Break the Stigma around Mental Health Conditions at Work
- Workfront Partners with Google Cloud to bring Modern Work Management to G Suite
- Visier Announces Expansive Global Partner Ecosystem
- H.I. Executive Consulting Announces Strategic Partnership with AI-driven Executive Talent Analytics Platform, Teamscope
- OneDigital Partners With One Drop To Bring Condition Management Programs To Employers Nationwide
- WorkJam and JDA Announce Partnership to Empower the Workforce
Week in Review – Popular Content
When Algorithms Make Managers Worse (HBR)
One of the newest dilemmas for leaders in an age of AI is when and how to use algorithms to manage people and teams.
Tags: Managers, AI
Gig Economy Protections: Did the EU Get It Right? (Wharton School of Management)
Gig economy workers in Europe are getting some employee protections after the European Parliament passed new rules last month granting them transparency in working conditions, more predictable work hours, payment for canceled work and the freedom to work for more than one employer.
Tags: Public Policy, Gig Economy
Discover Visibility Opportunities. Get Others Talking About You. Grow Interest In Your HR Brand.
Get More People Talking About Your Brand With HRmarketer Employee and Brand Advocacy Software
You have a great brand! You’re passionate about it. And others are too – when they know about you. HRmarketer helps your team become catalysts to spread the word about your awesome company.
Sample HR Marketing Plan – Create Your Plan.
We created a sample HR marketing plan. Download your own copy and customize to your needs. Get The Plan.